Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perma Ban lift for Skel/A239 [6 months]
It was sad, you would impersonate staff who were still learning as well as trying to enforce the rules properly. You were given many chances to change with several shorter ban lengths and after each time was up you would return and continue down the same path. Another reason as to why I have chosen a -1 is your answers to this unban prove you are more likely to come back and continue what you were banned for.
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
(03-14-2019, 09:49 PM)Skel Wrote:
(03-14-2019, 04:56 PM)Mother Nuru. Wrote: There are plenty of people that repeatively put in unban requests, but never change.
Please answer it better like this.

Have you matured?
Are you going to continue to cause issues?
Are you truly sorry for what you did?
What did you learn from this experience?
If you were us, would you unban you yet, or let it sit longer? BE HONEST here. Don't just jump to the YES!

Have you matured? Yes
Are you going to continue to cause issues? No
Are you truly sorry for what you did? No, I can't be truly sorry for what I did I do think there are tight rules that are enforced with to much power I would rethink some rules because not only people dont like to be confined to tight rules is that also its nature to break most rules {not saying all the rules are tight or have harsh punishments or that I didn't deserve a perma but that some should have lower bans in place and taken not to heart}
What did you learn from this experience? To not be toxic and have the time of others ruined by my actions
If you were us, would you unban you yet, or let it sit longer? Unban. The reason for this isn't because I said so on my other ban lift that I should have a month longer which its been and as the other admin I get that it was at 3/17/19 would be it and I would be happy to wait to be banned till the 17th but I as well think that 6 months being gone is a while

It's obvious from your answers, you've learned  nothing, and are going to continue to cause issues. I suggest waiting another 6 months, and grow as a person. The rules here aren't hard. They're basic common decency rules. If you cannot comply with those, you have no place here, imo. I feel no regret on voting this way. Next time you ask for an unban, and on the many I foresee you posting, I will be asking these questions.
I hope you mature some, and see the issue with what you did.
Here's some tips.
Learn that it's not okay, to break rules that are simple like this, on purpose.
Learn to be respectful to people around you.
Learn that racism is not okay. One of our nicest tmods, banned you for racism. It's rare he ever does that.
Learn to be a better person in general, trolling and causing issues, will not get you far in life. I truly hope that you change and become a better kid in the future. Best of luck next time kiddo.
From your answers you have us, my final vote will be a -1. Nuru said everything
[Image: giphy.gif]
Thanks for saying to be honest with my answer and not just say "yes" and then taking one part of what I said to the max if you read the rest you would understand that I wouldn't do it again. I have gotten three bans and I very well dont think a perma is called for; even when I changed my name from the mod when told and still got banned and said racist things to get kicked cause I got bored and didnt want to leave the server. Trolling as well shouldnt get a perma thats just what life is fun and jokes dont take everything to heart over online games. *tips hat* I cannot fix past mistakes but I can show that I wont make them again if I get an unban period to show this
(03-15-2019, 01:10 PM)Skel Wrote: Thanks for saying to be honest with my answer and not just say "yes" and then taking one part of what I said to the max if you read the rest you would understand that I wouldn't do it again. I have gotten three bans and I very well dont think a perma is called for; even when I changed my name from the mod when told and still got banned and said racist things to get kicked cause I got bored and didnt want to leave the server. Trolling as well shouldnt get a perma thats just what life is fun and jokes dont take everything to heart over online games. *tips hat* I cannot fix past mistakes but I can show that I wont make them again if I get an unban period to show this

Just because you’re bored doesn’t mean you should break the rules. There are rules that have to be followed. Basically everywhere you go there’s rules. And if you don’t follow them punishment will happen.
[Image: giphy.gif]
There's a way to do "harmless trolling" without trolling. Everyone in this community does it to each other. But impersonating someone isn't harmless. Being racist isn't harmless. Life is for fun yes but you need to realize that your actions have an effect on others, even online. Your response to other responses show that you fail to acknowledge any of this.
[Image: b_560x95.png][Image: clapclub.jpg?width=1202&height=519]
(03-15-2019, 03:24 PM)[Yellow] Travis1421 Wrote: There's a way to do "harmless trolling" without trolling. Everyone in this community does it to each other. But impersonating someone isn't harmless. Being racist isn't harmless. Life is for fun yes but you need to realize that your actions have an effect on others, even online. Your response to other responses show that you fail to acknowledge any of this.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(03-15-2019, 04:06 PM)Skel Wrote:
(03-15-2019, 03:24 PM)[Yellow] Travis1421 Wrote: There's a way to do "harmless trolling" without trolling. Everyone in this community does it to each other. But impersonating someone isn't harmless. Being racist isn't harmless. Life is for fun yes but you need to realize that your actions have an effect on others, even online. Your response to other responses show that you fail to acknowledge any of this.

http://prntscr.com/myhi3r
[Image: b_560x95.png][Image: clapclub.jpg?width=1202&height=519]
(03-15-2019, 04:35 PM)[Yellow] Travis1421 Wrote:
(03-15-2019, 04:06 PM)Skel Wrote:

http://prntscr.com/myhi3r

I dont get ur point
Hi yes mr ttt man hopping over for a second to say something

I've heard from some PH staff and members that the PH server tends to attract younger players. When you have younger players on a server you have to be a bit more strict on the rules. Having younger players means that you have to make sure that nobody is bullying anyone because of age. Kids tend to get more upset when they are harassed. I'm not saying that means it is ok to harass older players, I'm just saying kids are more sensitive. Kids also tend to cause more problems. They like to scream and mic spam more but that is about it. "Hi yes mr derp why are you saying this super obvious shit about kids." I am just trying to make the point that because PH has younger players and has to have more strict rules.

Please dont get mad at me for saying PH has a younger audience ;.;

Anyways, back to the demon realm that is TTT.
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023