Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
Alora/ Flonne's Mod App
+1 you help out as much as you can and when something is wrong you help solve it as soon as possible. This is and easy decision you have made so much progress I remember when you were trusted good luck Alora  you deserve this position.
I may look calm but in my mind I just killed you three times

#SMOL SQUAD 2016-forever

Nicol Bolas
Honestly fish worded it greatly +1 Good Luck Gamer
[Image: J6yUs0g]
(03-15-2019, 09:21 PM)Flonne Wrote: Ingame Name: Flonne
Past name:★ Alora ★ (Gametracker shouldn't show any time with this name tho.)

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:116637398

Time Played: I Currently have 513 hours.  

When First Joined: I joined August 18, 2018

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): I work Mondays-Fridays, and able to get on after I get off which the times vary per day, The earliest I've been on, on a work day, is 2 pm CST, but for the next couple weeks I'm going to have Mondays so along with the weekend I'm going to be available whenever then.

Rank Desired: Mod

Current Rank: Tmod

What can you do to help the community?: I usually record and post hackers / ghosters on the forums and try (major emphasis on try) to help out with ban requests. I also try to get on for at least an hour or two a day, If I'm unable to get that day or for an extended period I usually let others know.  When another staff member joins I usually fill them into what's been going on like if a person has been gagged for a round or if someone is ghosting.

Why do you want to help the community?: It's hard to play the game with people screaming the N-word at the top of the lungs while they're running around in circles outside the map as a knife on clue, while this is the most extreme example, It doesn't change the fact that If there are people breaking the rules it makes the game less fun.

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): last time I check I haven't been banned, Unless I have, which if that is the case then it should be joke bans

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): Yes:
Trusted app: https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...pplication
1st Tmod app: https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...pplication
2nd Tmod app: https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...pplication

How did you find us?: As I have stated in my past apps, I just picked a random server and stayed around

Other:  After a decision has been made for this application, I'm going to change my name back to Alora since everyone is still calling me that (without the stars of course) that and to prevent further issues

I think I can see you being a good Mod I'll give u a +1 as well good luck
[Image: titan.gif]
You had helped a lot on the server and i think you would make a great moderator.

1+ from me.

Good luck Flonne :D
As a player on the server, I honestly can't see where all the extra praise is coming from. Yes, you handle ghosters and hackers with ease, and you're good at noticing them. As far as everything else you're still abit uptight when it comes to staffing. Don't get so trigger happy on bans just cause they annoyed you, or they undermined your warnings. You did something recently, banned a player for a day because of inappropriate words they said, then you just left. (I since then looked at the ban request, I guess since i wasn't there It wasn't my place to spreak of it in this way. I do still feel like a ban was abit too much for something so simple as a bind I've seen many others use. 3/20/19 edit) Nothing that a simple mute could've solved. I've been here since you've been trusted and your attitude is still the same. If you go on to become a moderator consider nuru's advice, loosen up dude. remember its just gmod, some words might be against the rules, but if you ban peeps for something so simple, others will view it as power tripping or just another staff member being abit too strict.

I just wanted to express that, regardless learn and experience. Its a Yikes from me. I (+) Support this app, Just loosen up mate. 
+1. I really don’t want to restate everything that has been already stated above I think you will be great as a moderator. Good luck.
+1 for me she very good at being a test mod, gathers very good proof of ghosters, cheaters etc., I say give her a promotion to be a Mod :) YOU DESERVE IT! :) GOOD LUCK FLONNE! :3