Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Old Demotion Request Against Me
This is in response to a old demotion request located here: http://dinklebergsttt.enjin.com/forum/m/...elete-this
I accidentally killed my 2 t-buddys. I gave myself 2 slays (since only one t buddy was mad)
As for the other guy I killed my memory is spotty I remember killing someone who tried to kill me with a trap so I don't know if that was the guy or if it was someone else. It says I slayed myself for it so their is that. 
I asked people about the karma resetting and they seemed cool with it since their were other times where I killed people who were innocent because  they were rdming. 
There is not much more to say since I forgot most of this happening. Sorry if this is written badly I just want to get this out of the way.
This was addressed to you already by @Scoovie. If you're caught abusing or resetting your Karma again, you'll risk Server Punishment or even Demotion. Just be careful in the future.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
Oh, you're back? I was wondering what happened to you.
[Image: b_560x95.png]