Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sayin Bye
Sorry for that I have caused I know that it won't get me unbanned for saying or posting this but I'm thankful for you that listened to my request I was dumb in being rushy towards the end saying things like "I JUST WANNA PLAY" and such and that showed immaturity. I'm not perfect but I did make mistakes that can be fixed; and I especially am sorry to Kasumi for being impersonated by me and also harassed, I wouldn't want to be a person doing my job and get hate for it. I also want to say sorry to the rest of the staff you treat people with respect and its not always given back when a person doesn't get there way. Thank you all again for the good times on the server and thank you for taking the time to reply to my request.

Much love and respect
-Skel

(P.S. sorry for posting this on the "unban" thread I don't know how to make or choose others)
Who moved this and didn't lock it
(03-19-2019, 02:43 PM)Laced Xanax Wrote: Who moved this and didn't lock it

And who moved it to the unban request archive, this clearly isnt an unban request
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
(03-19-2019, 02:50 PM)Foxka Wrote:
(03-19-2019, 02:43 PM)Laced Xanax Wrote: Who moved this and didn't lock it

And who moved it to the unban request archive, this clearly isnt an unban request

or both of you are wrong and he posted this here himself 

moved to a proper spot
shutup gabe
“(P.S. sorry for posting this on the "unban" thread I don't know how to make or choose others)”