EyeSpyU's Unban Request
Still, I myself never found it a terrible idea to ask around if other folks heard it or not but I digress, if it did get swallowed by the volume then those two killed for failing to test could be accounted for RDM.

I'd like to know more about the incident with the DNA though, it came from a corpse but what corpse. An innocent corpse, a T corpse? How-Why was the dead guy killed etc. This is the major question, as if the dead guy was killed in self defense and it was stated, then it was RDM. Otherwise I'd leave this as a justified kill.
Resigned Staff since 03-26-2018.
(03-19-2019, 08:01 PM)King Tiger Ace Fasda22 Wrote: Still, I myself never found it a terrible idea to ask around if other folks heard it or not but I digress, if it did get swallowed by the volume then those two killed for failing to test could be accounted for RDM.

I'd like to know more about the incident with the DNA though, it came from a corpse but what corpse. An innocent corpse, a T corpse? How-Why was the dead guy killed etc. This is the major question, as if the dead guy was killed in self defense and it was stated, then it was RDM. Otherwise I'd leave this as a justified kill.

Ill check old logs rq
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023
So I'm going to stick my input in here real quick as I am sifting through my files for everything I might've gathered in the past. I unintentionally had forgotten I had screenshotted where you had massed a few days ago late at night. https://imgur.com/a/cR6SFti
Getting right to it now, -1 for your unban. You have a nasty attitude towards the majority of staff, me in particular, you revenge RDM, complain in admin chat and practically spam it. You specifically target me when I am on to the point of where I leave and play elsewhere until you leave. You troll, argue with staff nearing constantly. Also, you ghosted an AFK traitor yesterday with warnings.
To further add to this you did the same thing to Penguin as well and attacked Derpy. You're also literally arguing with everyone on this that is posting.
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
(03-19-2019, 08:11 PM)JustKuono Wrote: So I'm going to stick my input in here real quick as I am sifting through my files for everything I might've gathered in the past. I unintentionally had forgotten I had screenshotted where you had massed a few days ago late at night. https://imgur.com/a/cR6SFti
Getting right to it now, -1 for your unban. You have a nasty attitude towards the majority of staff, me in particular, you revenge RDM, complain in admin chat and practically spam it. You specifically target me when I am on to the point of where I leave and play elsewhere until you leave. You troll, argue with staff nearing constantly. Also, you ghosted an AFK traitor yesterday with warnings.
why is there so much red I would like context of what happened in those logs
[Image: q0SdkAI6QPaeF9Oi-uqjbA.png]

[Image: NcxeGyl-THSvKxgssH34Pg.png]
(03-19-2019, 08:25 PM)daeganislegit Wrote:
(03-19-2019, 08:11 PM)JustKuono Wrote: So I'm going to stick my input in here real quick as I am sifting through my files for everything I might've gathered in the past. I unintentionally had forgotten I had screenshotted where you had massed a few days ago late at night. https://imgur.com/a/cR6SFti

she said this occurred on a different night, in which he "massed" again

The context is that those are incendiary grenades. Anything could've happened with those, whether they intentionally walked in there or they acidentally bumped into it whilst in combat. I regularly use my grenades to gain tactical edges or create areas of denial. I don't use them maliciously, it's a stupid thing to do and just asks for a ban for mass RDM.

Damage logs are a wonderful and amazing tool but it completely lacks context. A KOS could've been called on somebody for placing a sentry turret and I saw them and killed them. Could've been test or KOS. Could've been literally dozens of different things. Damage logs are not decisive evidence. JustKuono attempted to undermine me due to personal bias.

It's Me
[Image: 76561198156122651.png]
(03-19-2019, 08:36 PM)EyeSpyU Wrote:

The context is that those are incendiary grenades. Anything could've happened with those, whether they intentionally walked in there or they acidentally bumped into it whilst in combat. I regularly use my grenades to gain tactical edges or create areas of denial. I don't use them maliciously, it's a stupid thing to do and just asks for a ban for mass RDM.

Damage logs are a wonderful and amazing tool but it completely lacks context. A KOS could've been called on somebody for placing a sentry turret and I saw them and killed them. Could've been test or KOS. Could've been literally dozens of different things. Damage logs are not decisive evidence. JustKuono attempted to undermine me due to personal bias.
the death scenes give context

https://imgur.com/a/cR6SFti These logs lack context. Also I'm afraid personal biases are coming into play. I've never had any issues with any mods besides you, which is purely for your playstyle and aggressive behavior towards not just me but many other individuals in TTT rounds. The fact that you've been documenting me whilst we play in the same games is also worrying me, as it alerts me to some seemingly obsessive behavior on your part when I've had only a few spats with you. 

"nasty attitude towards the majority of staff" I haven't even met the majority of staff. I actually respect staff that I had met. You are the only staff member I take issue with due to your biased handling of reports and playstyle, and now for this clear attempt to undermine me since you personally don't like me.

"you revenge RDM" No, I don't. Where is this coming from? What clear cut evidence do you have for this besides damage logs that completely lack context?

"complain in admin chat and practically spam it." I've used admin chats for many reasons: If I believe a slay was falsely issued, I'll say it and then leave it alone. The spamming part is completely overexaggerated. I've used it to ask questions and I've used it to alert staff members to a mass RDM in progress. 

"You specifically target me when I am on to the point of where I leave and play elsewhere until you leave." The situation you listed here has happened very few times. I specifically told you that your play of style is ridiculous and delays games (You sit in a corner or hidey hole and wait for somebody to pop in. I've even witness you attempt RDM a T who had done nothing but walk in. It wasn't even overtime. But of course, I have no evidence to prove that. It's no more valid than any of your accusations)

"You troll, argue with staff nearing constantly." I don't troll, I take the game seriously. No, I have only ever argued with you. I've disagreed with previous slays but calling it "argue with staff nearing constantly" is blowing it way out of proportion.

"Also, you ghosted an AFK traitor yesterday with warnings." Yeah, you warned me and I backed off. Didn't realize at the time that messaging moderators as a whole about an AFK traitor was ghosting, since I was concerned about the delay of the game.

The majority of accusations you made are false and you blow them way out of proportion. This is merely an attempt to undermine me, fueled by your own biases. I'm not sure why you have such a personal vendetta against me, I've only commented on your poor play style and your biased handling of my reports.

(03-19-2019, 09:00 PM)daeganislegit Wrote:
(03-19-2019, 08:36 PM)EyeSpyU Wrote:

the death scenes give context

Can she present the death scenes?

I'd like to just make a general post stating that I understand that I come off as blunt but I've never intended to be rude or anything of the sorts. I've come back from a long drought of not playing TTT after a server I used to play on shut down. I don't typically jump from server to server, I like to settle in a community and stay and get to know the community and make new friends as I've done with the last server I used to play on. I've even made a few friends now on this server. I was hoping Dinkleberg's would be the next community to settle in. I never wished to make any enemies or troll or anything of the sort.

I wish that when admins look over this thread that they try and measure the validity of my banning and the validity of my statements and defense. A mass RDM according to your rules is 3+ RDMs in a single round. A total of 4 kills was brought up against me. I'll quickly summarize them. The damage logs posted in this thread also supports my summary.

Innocent #1 - Killed for failing to Test (I was D and tested or KOSed)
Innocent #2 - Killed for failing to Test/detective shot him first and I had the killshot (I was D and tested or KOSed and I assisted detective)
Innocent #3 - Had DNA (unsure of circumstances, was still confusing to me and I was trying to figure it out when I got banned)
Traitor #1 - Shot at my detective buddy but he missed. Detective shot him first. I had the killshot.

I'm sure that we can objectively agree that some of these kills are justified so at the very most I ask for two slays or a temporary ban that properly correlates to two RDMs. Put me on a trial period and monitor my behavior afterwards for a period of time even. I sincerely wish to continue playing on this server with the same community I've grown to like so much. I've accumulated many hours over the past few days alone and I wish to keep playing. I take the game very seriously and I thoroughly enjoy it (especially playing T :) ) and the community alone makes it that much better.

It's Me
[Image: 76561198156122651.png]
Let's just lock this

(03-19-2019, 10:16 PM)daeganislegit Wrote: Let's just lock this

Yeah, let's lock an ongoing thread.