EyeSpyU's Unban Request
(03-19-2019, 10:42 PM)nopleez Wrote:
(03-19-2019, 10:36 PM)dong Wrote:
(03-19-2019, 10:35 PM)EyeSpyU Wrote:
(03-19-2019, 10:32 PM)dong Wrote:
(03-19-2019, 10:20 PM)nopleez Wrote: Yeah, let's lock an ongoing thread.

It is an argument at this point. People are going to say uncalled for shit like you did attacking Derp at the beginning of this whole thing. Just lock it and let the admins handle it. Tired of everything on here not being able to be civil and everyone has to make it a personal thing

It was hardly attacking imo. Asking to clarify one's point or questioning their actions isn't really attacking.
you clearly don't know nopleez then. every single forum that is meant to be serious he turns it around and questions everything, making an ass of everyone

Once again I am out to destroy the very fabric of this community. You've found me out.
I could care less if that's what you're doing. Never said it was. All I said was I find it kind of interesting that on every forum that has a valid point you go and comment the polar opposite belief to stir stuff.
(03-19-2019, 10:44 PM)dong Wrote:
(03-19-2019, 10:32 PM)dong Wrote: It is an argument at this point. People are going to say uncalled for shit like you did attacking Derp at the beginning of this whole thing. Just lock it and let the admins handle it. Tired of everything on here not being able to be civil and everyone has to make it a personal thing

It was hardly attacking imo. Asking to clarify one's point or questioning their actions isn't really attacking.
you clearly don't know nopleez then. every single forum that is meant to be serious he turns it around and questions everything, making an ass of everyone

Once again I am out to destroy the very fabric of this community. You've found me out.
I could care less if that's what you're doing. Never said it was. All I said was I find it kind of interesting that on every forum that has a valid point you go and comment the polar opposite belief to stir stuff.

Since we're still on topic with the ban request, please point out where I have attempted to "stir stuff". I would love to correct my actions for future posts.
(03-19-2019, 10:44 PM)dong Wrote:
(03-19-2019, 10:32 PM)dong Wrote: It is an argument at this point. People are going to say uncalled for shit like you did attacking Derp at the beginning of this whole thing. Just lock it and let the admins handle it. Tired of everything on here not being able to be civil and everyone has to make it a personal thing

It's not always bad that someone plays Devil's Advocate. It's dangerous to be in an echo room of the same opinions. Sometimes being challenged on your beliefs can lend clarity to the other side's viewpoint. It's changed my mind before. I used be on the opposite end of these ban requests, I was on acceptance/denial end of things. It's important to know all the facts overall and have as much elaboration as possible.

It's Me
[Image: 76561198156122651.png]
This is my input, I liked playing with EyeSpy, Even though sometimes he can be a dick hes a competitive player, just as me.  I dont believe he should have been banned, but stuff happens that can make it look like something else went down.
I'm always lifting, on the server and off, my gains keep me going!!

2013/14-Present (6+ years with this beautiful community!)

And Remember kids, never skip Leg Day!
This thread is starting to turn towards attacks against other players, which is not what an unban request is for.

Deal with your problems elsewhere, and discuss the possibility of an unban for this player before this thread is locked.
(03-19-2019, 10:54 PM)Laced Xanax Wrote: This thread is starting to turn towards attacks against other players, which is not what an unban request is for.

Deal with your problems elsewhere, and discuss the possibility of an unban for this player before this thread is locked.

Agreed. Not to sound selfish, but this is my unban request. Not a cage match for community members.

It's Me
https://youtu.be/XVQyWfLyyjY (second video)
https://youtu.be/EA4F_YGxCsQ (first video has like 30 min left on the processing still)
These are the videos of what was left after cleaning out files yesterday.
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
(03-19-2019, 10:59 PM)JustKuono Wrote: https://youtu.be/XVQyWfLyyjY (second video)
https://youtu.be/EA4F_YGxCsQ (first video has like 30 min left on the processing still)

Please timestamp your videos and point out the wrongdoing because I can't tell what went wrong.
(03-19-2019, 10:59 PM)JustKuono Wrote: https://youtu.be/XVQyWfLyyjY (second video)

From what I can see in the first video (that's what I'm commenting on so far) is that I threatened to take someone's toes for spamming chat. I asked why a T didn't possess a radar and then shared my strats on how to use my points. Then I brought up how I lose connection to the server every time there's a map change and then I get cocky about how I bet on myself when I'm a T. Can you share any specific time frames in that video that I might've missed?

It's Me
I'd also like to point out, from what I've read, that has turned into posting evidence of possible harassment.

This is an unban request for Mass RDM, he wasn't banned for harassing a staff member. Handle that situation on it's own, don't rope it into this one.