EyeSpyU's Unban Request
(03-19-2019, 11:05 PM)Laced Xanax Wrote: I'd also like to point out, from what I've read, that has turned into posting evidence of possible harassment.

This is an unban request for Mass RDM, he wasn't banned for harassing a staff member. Handle that situation on it's own, don't rope it into this one.

I agree. And even this, this case against me for harassment is not worse than the day to day things I hear on the server that go unchecked. The attached is the worst thing out of the first video.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

It's Me
[Image: 76561198156122651.png]
The ban was for Mass RDM, let’s keep this topic to that. If there should be a ban for harassment or otherwise, staff tell us in discord and members let an admin (preferably) or mod know.
For now - evidence for or against a mass ban. I’d like to see the reports themselves which I believe derp said he had?

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
(03-19-2019, 11:15 PM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote: The ban was for Mass RDM, let’s keep this topic to that. If there should be a ban for harassment or otherwise, staff tell us in discord and members let an admin (preferably) or mod know.
For now - evidence for or against a mass ban. I’d like to see the reports themselves which I believe derp said he had?

I had shots of logs not reports sorry
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023
Ah - we’ll continue looking at what we have then
Also - the inno dna kill was because he got dna off of a T body... so 1 RDM so far
The rest we will look into

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
(03-19-2019, 11:19 PM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote: Ah - we’ll continue looking at what we have then
Also - the inno dna kill was because he got dna off of a T body... so 1 RDM so far
The rest we will look into

Well that makes the whole thing make much more sense. I was called to a body for DNA but I never bothered to actually check if it was a T or an Inno. My bad. thanks for shedding light on that. That was a complete mistake on my part, I thought I was called for DNA not credits.

I was also never reported for that. I think the person I killed understood. I was told that if you weren't reported then moderators can't do anything about it. I'm not sure if that's a mistaken thing I was told or not. I'd like somebody to clarify that. @matt_st3 (Strongrule)

@matt_st3 (Strongrule) According to your staff guidelines, the following is stated.

1. RDM
RDM is any kill made without reason. A list of reasons is available at the bottom of the main rules. To punish an rdm follow the below guidelines. Also ensure that a report was filed and kept. If there was no report filed, you should not issue punishment unless the victim was afk, or the perpetrator was mass rdming (see below)

However, I have argued that I was not mass RDMing. I ask that this kill be thrown out IF it's determined that two other kills were justified and ultimately prevents a "Mass RDM"

It's Me
[/quote]
I was also never reported for that. I think the person I killed understood. I was told that if you weren't reported then moderators can't do anything about it. I'm not sure if that's a mistaken thing I was told or not. I'd like somebody to clarify that. @matt_st3 (Strongrule)
[/quote]
9/10 that’s correct yes. If the player was afk and you rdm them, staff can make a report in place so that the rdm is handled, tho that’s not too common.
If someone Mass RDMs spawn then dips .2 seconds later, so reports can’t be made, then yeah we’re banning anyways. Special cases
But in general if JustKuono rdms Gabe and Gabe doesn’t report, then JustKuono wouldn’t / shouldn’t be slain.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[/quote]
9/10 that’s correct yes. If the player was afk and you rdm them, staff can make a report in place so that the rdm is handled, tho that’s not too common.
If someone Mass RDMs spawn then dips .2 seconds later, so reports can’t be made, then yeah we’re banning anyways. Special cases
But in general if JustKuono rdms Gabe and Gabe doesn’t report, then JustKuono wouldn’t / shouldn’t be slain.
[/quote]

So what do you think happens in this scenario? I never dipped and there wasn't a time crunch to ban me. I wasn't actively shooting people. There was a slight delay between when I made my killings and my ban. I was reported only twice (he had time to assess everything). I wasn't reported 3 or 4 times. Does this automatically rule out the possibility of Mass RDM?

It's Me
So what do you think happens in this scenario? I never dipped and there wasn't a time crunch to ban me. I wasn't actively shooting people. There was a slight delay between when I made my killings and my ban. I was reported only twice (he had time to assess everything). I wasn't reported 3 or 4 times. Does this automatically rule out the possibility of Mass RDM?
[/quote]

just because they never reported you does not mean you can get away with a mass
[Image: 4kcofo.jpg]thx fish[Image: Salsa_UwU.jpg]
(03-20-2019, 12:25 AM)Slightly Sweet Salsa Wrote: So what do you think happens in this scenario? I never dipped and there wasn't a time crunch to ban me. I wasn't actively shooting people. There was a slight delay between when I made my killings and my ban. I was reported only twice (he had time to assess everything). I wasn't reported 3 or 4 times. Does this automatically rule out the possibility of Mass RDM?

just because they never reported you does not mean you can get away with a mass
[/quote]

Of course. This is what the rules state. 

But if 2 kills are found to be justified kills and not RDM, then that "confirmed RDM" gets thrown out as well since it's impossible to be a "Mass RDM" case and it wasn't reported

A fellow detective shot an innocent and a T before I shot those two. He initiated the fights and I assisted him in doing so. (the T technically initiated it although he missed or may have been using a non-vanilla weapon like someone suggested?) If that's found to not be RDM, then the one kill that wasn't reported cannot possibly be allowed to be handled since it wasn't reported in the first place. I ask that this kill be thrown out since it was never reported.

EDIT: Added clarification and fixed a mistake.

It's Me
Looks like he was banned too quickly and it should’ve been looked over before banning yo make sure it was actually mass, and having the 3 reports be fully complete.

+1 for unban