Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tommy Attempted Mass
Offender's Name: xxtommydunnxx

Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:84053605

Potential Witnesses: @DoYouLiftBro 

Reason to Ban: Tommy was being toxic and annoying all night, and one round he decided to try to mass RDM. Nobody had a kos or had done anything KOSable

Proof: https://imgur.com/a/15YLav0

Other:
+1000000
I'm always lifting, on the server and off, my gains keep me going!!

2013/14-Present (6+ years with this beautiful community!)

And Remember kids, never skip Leg Day!
Two questions, first did thanos do something to tommy to cause him to shoot because looking at the logs (and I went back and found shot logs), I don't see anything tommy doing anything to thanos before thanos damages him. Second with your attempt rdm, did he see you throw that holy hand grenade at all?
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
(03-20-2019, 10:00 AM)Avi Wrote: Two questions, first did thanos do something to tommy to cause him to shoot because looking at the logs (and I went back and found shot logs), I don't see anything tommy doing anything to thanos before thanos damages him.  Second with your attempt rdm, did he see you throw that holy hand grenade at all?

No, he didn't see me throw it. Also he was hiding inside by the door in the T tester in Dolls. When I got there, he was staring at Thanos's dead body that was unid'd and as soon as I tried to ID it, he tried to mow me down. Even if one of those kills were justified, he had been rdming all night here and there; he was also throwing out racial slurs and calling everyone f*ggots. @DoYouLiftBro can back me up on this
So as it stands, the report has enough for an rdm and an attempted rdm. Do you have more proof of the other rdms or racism?
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
I can back up @Chris Farley on this. Late at night, tommy was getting into with a bunch of other players on the server and at times would vocally yell those words at other players, to the point where me and chris had to gag him multiple times. Unfortunately I dont have the ability to screen record on my laptop. I'm not sure tommy deserves a permanent ban, but some sort of suspension that if he does come back that he can learn from his mistakes and be a part of the community
I'm always lifting, on the server and off, my gains keep me going!!

2013/14-Present (6+ years with this beautiful community!)

And Remember kids, never skip Leg Day!
Since this wasn't rdm and leave, and no other proof of rdm/toxicity was provided, I will close this ban request. If more proof of this player causing issues comes up, please report him again and ty for the report.
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~