Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm sorry...
Hello, this is...Dagger...um, I really don't know how to start this, but I suppose I could at least say what this is about.

Over the past few days, I've noticed my temper has been getting out of hand exponentially, causing me to call people names, annoy people, and just ruin the fun time on this server that I love.

I have stated not too long ago, maybe 3 hours ago, that I am taking classes to help solve my anger, but also declared they don't work...

I have been through a lot...in the past, and I won't go into details, I don't need sympathy, nor do I want it, but...when I was 11, my Dad and Step mom started hating each other, and for like the next 6 years, I was through hell...and it has, pretty much ruined a lot of my emotion that is not online persona.

Throughout those 6 years or so, I've been—at least— brought to see the hell I witnessed, which was full of hate, and I never could get away from it...I was soaked in it, and it ruined my personality...

It is part of the reasons I do not feel love, I have no girlfriend...I do not want one, I feel nothing, I don't like girls, I don't like guys...nothing.

I feel like my anger will never subside, and I wanted to personally apologize for everything I've said and done over the past year or so I've been on this server. I try to stay calm as best I can…but it never works.

I just need some support, just...tell me to
calm down...when I get that way at least...please, I feel like if I can just learn to stay calm for maybe 21 days or so, it will become a habit.

Again, no pity...nothing, just please, help me.
(02-20-2017, 05:40 PM)SIX Wrote: Hello, this is...Dagger...um, I really don't know how to start this, but I suppose I could at least say what this is about.

I have stated not too long ago, maybe 3 hours ago, that I am taking classes to help solve my anger, but also declared they don't work...

It is part of the reasons I do not feel love, I have no girlfriend...I do not want one, I feel nothing, I don't like girls, I don't like guys...nothing.

I feel like my anger will never subside, and I wanted to personally apologize for everything I've said and done over the past year or so I've been on this server. I try to stay calm as best I can…but it never works.
"I have stated not too long ago, maybe 3 hours ago, that I am taking classes to help solve my anger, but also declared they don't work..." You gotta give it a try and have hope if you want it to work. 

"It is part of the reasons I do not feel love, I have no girlfriend...I do not want one, I feel nothing, I don't like girls, I don't like guys...nothing. "  Don't worry bb you'll find someone who will give you these feelings. 

"I feel like my anger will never subside, and I wanted to personally apologize for everything I've said and done over the past year or so I've been on this server. I try to stay calm as best I can…but it never works." hmm if you ever feel like you're gonna explode do what I do and Tabb out and listen to music or watch youtube.
(02-20-2017, 06:20 PM)Fozzy Wrote:
(02-20-2017, 05:40 PM)SIX Wrote: Hello, this is...Dagger...um, I really don't know how to start this, but I suppose I could at least say what this is about.

"I have stated not too long ago, maybe 3 hours ago, that I am taking classes to help solve my anger, but also declared they don't work..." You gotta give it a try and have hope if you want it to work. 

"It is part of the reasons I do not feel love, I have no girlfriend...I do not want one, I feel nothing, I don't like girls, I don't like guys...nothing. "  Don't worry bb you'll find someone who will give you these feelings. 

"I feel like my anger will never subside, and I wanted to personally apologize for everything I've said and done over the past year or so I've been on this server. I try to stay calm as best I can…but it never works." hmm if you ever feel like you're gonna explode do what I do and Tabb out and listen to music or watch youtube.

Maybe that's a good idea, just whatever the case is, just tabb out and maybe listen to some calm music...thanks bro, I feel bad for hating on you a lot.
Watching your C4 at 0:05 like
[img=0x252]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/a0/d7/20/a0d7209001731db191ee37f27129285d.jpg[/img]