Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Server Notifications
After been playing for a bit i have noticed one thing that is missing that i personally think is vital. A message that appears telling people how to turn into a prop.   now it might be some dumb idea but thought id make a post and see what others think of it.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Um I dont Really  see why this needs to be added....

New players usually just ask others for help and they tend to help by using there Mic or in chat
A message popping Up on the screen wont really help as people dont look at chat that much
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
like i said a stupid idea but thought id see what people thought haha.......RIP me
Its not a bad idea . 1+ for trying
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
yeah as Sharky said most players just ask basic questions like that, but maybe we could get a little popup that comes up when you enter the game for ranks like member and down that states something like 1. How to chose a team. 2. How to chose a prop. 3. How to lock rotation. 4 Something that mentions the !motd and !spots lists or something like that. I'd be happy to type something up if thats something you guys would like to see.
ya traitor that was kinda like my idea. i mean i have no problem telling people how to either way just want to make it a littler easier on everyone.
For the most part, some of that is replayed in chat over and over, the basics on how to play (like turn into the prop) is on F1 but it would be 100% if we had it on the beginning of the MOTD.
Rather than it just being the rules, also give an intro on how to play and such.
Some newer people freak out in chat at time when they can't turn into props and at least three people give answers at a time, we also try to guide them to !spots and !motd when we can and provide them with basics along with F1.
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
Traitor go write something up we are all counting on you =P