Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A return I guess
welcome back homie
(03-20-2019, 07:17 PM)dong Wrote: As you all know I stepped away about a month ago, times were rough.. actually they still are, but things are getting better for me. Whatever spare time I may have I will pop on TTT every now and again. I'm not fully coming back, but I'm not quitting the community fully as I thought I would. Hope to see you all around regardless of your feelings towards me. Hopefully some issues that were present at the time of my departure have been fixed, as that was one of the main reasons I left. Call me whatever you want, but sometimes people need a break from drama on the internet and irl problems. I'm happy to start playing again though as I've missed some of you dearly

on god this made my dick hard
(03-20-2019, 08:55 PM)HOODWHITEGIRLS.com - Twerk Vids Wrote:
(03-20-2019, 07:17 PM)dong Wrote: As you all know I stepped away about a month ago, times were rough.. actually they still are, but things are getting better for me. Whatever spare time I may have I will pop on TTT every now and again. I'm not fully coming back, but I'm not quitting the community fully as I thought I would. Hope to see you all around regardless of your feelings towards me. Hopefully some issues that were present at the time of my departure have been fixed, as that was one of the main reasons I left. Call me whatever you want, but sometimes people need a break from drama on the internet and irl problems. I'm happy to start playing again though as I've missed some of you dearly

on god this made my dick hard

The world is gonna change, you watch
WELCOME BACK TIME FOR RDM ON MY CHILD
ill be here to kick you
(03-20-2019, 09:55 PM)cancer Wrote: ill be here to kick you
ill kick you from prophunt again
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
(03-20-2019, 10:07 PM)JustKuono Wrote:
(03-20-2019, 09:55 PM)cancer Wrote: ill be here to kick you
ill kick you from prophunt again

noob