unba
(03-22-2019, 03:31 PM)nopleez Wrote: Did you tell the staff you had to go? If you did then you shouldn't have been banned. Little silly to ban someone that acknowledges they need to be slain then states they need to get off.

He made it seem like he was wasting his time being on for another few minutes rather than actually having something to do and saying so, you also made it seem like you were okay with a ban as evident in the screenshots.
(03-22-2019, 03:44 PM)Mr.Potato Wrote:
(03-22-2019, 03:31 PM)nopleez Wrote: Did you tell the staff you had to go? If you did then you shouldn't have been banned. Little silly to ban someone that acknowledges they need to be slain then states they need to get off.

All he really said was he doesn’t have time to wait for the bodies to be ID’d. If there was an explaination to why he had to go, I did not see it in chat.

i thought that was self explantory when i said "can i get my 2 slays and leave this shithole" but if you wanted a further explanation you could have asked

im only making a ban appeal because i've done this thing before without getting banned and my body still being unid'd

plus it was the last round anyway and there were only 5 people alive, i was detective and they most likely weren't gonna find your body

i was in a hurry to get off the computer, not to stay on it

it wasn't really rdm and leave, it was more like "i rdm'd 2 people, and instead of serving slays immediately i attempted to get the chance to server them at a later time but was denied and in a hurry so i left".

i'm not saying i wasnt rdming but its just weird that i said i didnt have all the time in the world to wait for the round to end, and for the next map to load up and because of that i should stay banned.

i'd say the whole thing is just blown out of proportion, if you guys dont want me unbanned, just ban me for 2 days instead of a week (1 for each rdm) and them give me the two slays when i'm allowed back on the server.
If you gotta go then you gotta go. Why do we ban regulars that can easily serve slays later?
(03-22-2019, 04:28 PM)nopleez Wrote: If you gotta go then you gotta go. Why do we ban regulars that can easily serve slays later?

i guess cause nobody is an exception to the rules, but it was made pretty clear that i needed to go and was impatient (for valid and personal reasons)

i've done this same thing a couple of times especially when i'd be on late and night and i'd rdm someone, ask for the slay. then get off and go to bed
Im ok with unbanning you, but if you have reports on you & gotta go then you should tell the mod that is on
(03-22-2019, 04:36 PM)Burrito Bowl Wrote: Im ok with unbanning you, but if you have reports on you & gotta go then you should tell the mod that is on

my fault, i just frantically got off and it would have been easier to just say i had to leave, i thought i did but it most likely just looked like i was rage quitting instead of leaving for an actual reason
Someone can unban, just make sure the appropriate slays are there.
I’m not 100% sure why we needed a full unban, if the mod is alright with no ban and just doing slays that’s fine.

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon