pp
(03-20-2019, 09:49 PM)Sharky Wrote: I would think that some may -1 your Unban request considering that what You said to Nicky about waiting for the new Admins to be appointed so that You can try your luck again.

You might have been joking, but Nicky didnt find it funny.

Im gonna stay Neural on this and Im all for second chances / Just one thing if you do get Unban by some unknown reason.
Will the behavior show up again. 

Will you outta the blue call one of the Admins or other staff  a Fa**** . 

If you give a valid answer Ill consider a 1+
I was not joking about the admin thing. I was joking in the discord but my pms werent jokes. This behavior wont show up at all. If it does (it wont though) community ban me with no appeal. I wont out of the blue call and admin that word. I never have on any server I cared about. I care about this server; what i mean is I dont think it was out of the blue. He provoked me and was rude to me. I shouldnt have called him that but I did and there is no going back. Its in the past. I would like to be given one more chance to prove myself.
(03-20-2019, 10:30 PM)Laced Xanax Wrote: -1, I don't have anything more to say except grow up.

I mean maybe I have. You'll never know without giving me a chance.
You’ve had so many chances as is. I’m going to stay neutral on this. I had thought you matured some since you got unbanned on discord, but I guess when I was gone you got banned again? I think you need more time to think over your actions. If you truly care about something you don’t come back and screw with it over again.
Unban request Denied. After we unbanned from discord a little while ago to give you another chacne, you ended up getting banned again and started to take some jabs at Nicky in the shout box area of the forums as @Fozzy pointed out after you were banned again. https://gyazo.com/3fc9ac65335f0d964a958d73481073ef

Again, try to prove to us that you have changed for the better instead of showing the unpleasant behavior that got you banned in the first place.