Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Outside Interests
I live on a farm.
I own a tripod refraction telescope that has a front lense with a diameter of 1ft. I look at space and shit.
I sexually classify as a grammar nazi.
I know a thing or two about electricity, and like to take apart electronics to build other electronics on a breadboard.
Me and my friend are memesters. We both hide a bluetooth speaker in different parts of the classroom and blast dank memes and ear rape through them at the exact same time, so even if they find one they still have to find the other playing the exact same dank meme.
I can do a variety of voices, including ones that sound fucking amazing and some that sound like living cancer.
I have a strange liking to mexican music cultures
(02-20-2017, 08:17 PM)RussEfarmer Wrote: I live on a farm.
I own a tripod refraction telescope that has a front lense with a diameter of 1ft. I look at space and shit.
I know a thing or two about electricity, and like to take apart electronics to build other electronics on a breadboard.
Me and my friend are memesters. We both hide a bluetooth speaker in different parts of the classroom and blast dank memes and ear rape through them at the exact same time, so even if they find one they still have to find the other playing the exact same dank meme.
I can do a variety of voices, including ones that sound fucking amazing and some that sound like living cancer.

this is why I love russ
[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=18294926]
Welp, first of all, with the comment on the server/community being a large taker of our free time, I'm actually a bit backwards. I used to heavily play back in 2015, then as I did more stuff and life did it's thing with me I kinda got ALOT more focused with the following outside interests (I still heavily enjoy the community, its just that school/hobbies are important too):

==> Photography: Formerly Amateur but now becoming less....crappy I suppose (I HEAVILY invest time towards this)

==> Writing: I have my own writing journal that I occasionally write in and I'm now developing a story (Not much time investment)

==> Drawing/Painting: I've made several drawings in the last 2+ years, my most recent completion is...   (I invest about 5-6 hours per week in this activity)
[Image: 32642402220_285c2f5321_b.jpg]Beachside Bayfield (Dr) by Joshua Kennington Photographics, on Flickr
==> Singing: I can sing a few songs, although only very specific songs are possible for me to sing, partly because of my octave range is kinda garbo

==> Athleticism: Idk if this really is interesting but I tend to do a lot of walking (5-10 km) and I take a good bit to really be tired.

==> Song-writer: I never actually wrote a song, but I've come up with a good few tunes and lyrical chunks for songs out of nowhere. I can produce lyrics that can sounds really powerful/inspiring on the blue, and in very random situations

Uh.. other than that I'm not sure what else to say, except that the last 3 years haven't been amazing, but they've been borderline okay to good. I'm not sure how to describe it. A lot of good stuff and a lot of bad......yet I'm a very positive person, and I've become moreso inspiring/ someone to talk to, as described by a few people.

So if anyone is not having the greatest of times in their lives, I'm all ears and won't be spreading around to others anything you're going through.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
(02-20-2017, 08:58 PM)General Lee 2: Lee Harder Wrote: Welp, first of all, with the comment on the server/community being a large taker of our free time, I'm actually a bit backwards. I used to heavily play back in 2015, then as I did more stuff and life did it's thing with me I kinda got ALOT more focused with the following outside interests (I still heavily enjoy the community, its just that school/hobbies are important too):

==> Photography: Formerly Amateur but now becoming less....crappy I suppose (I HEAVILY invest time towards this)

==> Writing: I have my own writing journal that I occasionally write in and I'm now developing a story (Not much time investment)

==> Drawing/Painting: I've made several drawings in the last 2+ years, my most recent completion is...   (I invest about 5-6 hours per week in this activity)
[Image: 32642402220_285c2f5321_b.jpg]Beachside Bayfield (Dr) by Joshua Kennington Photographics, on Flickr
==> Singing: I can sing a few songs, although only very specific songs are possible for me to sing, partly because of my octave range is kinda garbo

==> Athleticism: Idk if this really is interesting but I tend to do a lot of walking (5-10 km) and I take a good bit to really be tired.

==> Song-writer: I never actually wrote a song, but I've come up with a good few tunes and lyrical chunks for songs out of nowhere. I can produce lyrics that can sounds really powerful/inspiring on the blue, and in very random situations

Uh.. other than that I'm not sure what else to say, except that the last 3 years haven't been amazing, but they've been borderline okay to good. I'm not sure how to describe it. A lot of good stuff and a lot of bad......yet I'm a very positive person, and I've become moreso inspiring/ someone to talk to, as described by a few people.

So if anyone is not having the greatest of times in their lives, I'm all ears and won't be spreading around to others anything you're going through.

I love photography as well  :D
Also I write songs, if you ever need help message me. I love helping others in their creative endeavors.
http://m-mphotography.wixsite.com/photography-blog  <- my photography website
[Image: Disney-Princess-Gifs-Princess-Moana-disn...70-365.gif]

Russ do the voice! *prepares to record*.

That's awesome that you have a telescope, have you ever tried to photograph space through it? I've seen it done a few times  :D
(02-20-2017, 08:58 PM)General Lee 2: Lee Harder Wrote: Welp, first of all, with the comment on the server/community being a large taker of our free time, I'm actually a bit backwards. I used to heavily play back in 2015, then as I did more stuff and life did it's thing with me I kinda got ALOT more focused with the following outside interests (I still heavily enjoy the community, its just that school/hobbies are important too):

Just saying that drawing is 11/10 I enjoy it. Coming from someone that isn't artistic that is more then I will ever be able to do.
Tarantulas, African cichlid breeding, milk snakes, Shrimp tanks, firebelly toad breeding. And I longboard around because Im a huge Odd Fellow.

∩(︶▽︶)∩
(02-20-2017, 10:09 PM)Bang Bang Wrote: Tarantulas, African cichlid breeding, milk snakes, Shrimp tanks, firebelly toad breeding. And I longboard around because Im a huge Odd Fellow.

∩(︶▽︶)∩

I longboard sometimes as well  :D
I play on my highschool baseball and soccer teams. (varsity)
I play minecraft.
I do Ap Chem papers (they suck)
I used to binge anime (dont ask)
I play on a gaming laptop even though i have a seperate gaming key board. (and extra monitor.)
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.