Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Outside Interests
Since @"lynx" post w/ her plants and @Dildo Shwaggins with their music likes,
I've been thinking of putting something similar up. Although this server takes up most of our freetime, for those things that we do outside of the server we should put here!
It would be cool to connect with others on the servers that have similar interests and stuff. 

I guess I'll start
[Image: Disney-Princess-Gifs-Princess-Moana-disn...70-365.gif]
okay so yes

1. i love soccer. it was and still is the only sport i'm good at
2. those scenery paintings are super pretty
3. halo will always be love. any other fps can suck it
[Image: giphy.gif]
PH Trusted & Murder Mod
--
Fozzy is gay
--
Loocan & Burrio are my bbies
(02-20-2017, 07:10 PM)whlsk3y Wrote: okay so yes

1. i love soccer. it was and still is the only sport i'm good at
2. those scenery paintings are super pretty
3. halo will always be love. any other fps can suck it

Thanks   :D
And ik right, Halo is the best
uhm

1. I enjoy drawing
2. I'm an avid hunter
3. I like Battlefield more than halo ( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°)

also I can play the guitar, im not the best but I can play
[Image: giphy.gif]
(02-20-2017, 07:15 PM)Admiral Arbok Wrote: uhm

1. I enjoy drawing
2. I'm an avid hunter
3. I like Battlefield more than halo ( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°)

also I can play the guitar, im not the best but I can play

That's awesome, maybe I could make a post specifically dedicated to the artists of Dinkleberg's servers. It would be cool to see some of your art work  :D

Oh and that's cool with your guitar, I play uke and sing    :P
I don't really do anything tbh.

My hobby is owning plants,
I play PH because I have nothing better to do,
I like to write informative pieces.
Uh
I like to care for things besides humans 
Another interest is I'm p gay :')) 
So yea
Another interest is that I try to be funny. 
I can play some percussion instruments and will be starting marching band this summer. So I won't be on quite frequently, 
I'm also doing indoor percussion next year, don't know if I will be on the server still, but if I am I will not be on like at all during spring as I will have practice from 7 am to 9 pm.
I do some art, 
as you can probably see below. 
[Image: tumblr_olp7pbDovr1vi2qo2o1_540.jpg] [Image: tumblr_olp7pbDovr1vi2qo2o2_540.png]
[Image: tumblr_olp7ob9wSK1vi2qo2o1_540.jpg] 
[Image: tumblr_olp7ob9wSK1vi2qo2o3_540.jpg] [Image: tumblr_olp7ob9wSK1vi2qo2o4_540.jpg]
[Image: tumblr_olp7ob9wSK1vi2qo2o5_540.jpg] 
[Image: tumblr_olp7ob9wSK1vi2qo2o7_540.jpg] [Image: tumblr_olp7ob9wSK1vi2qo2o8_540.jpg]
[Image: tumblr_olp7ob9wSK1vi2qo2o9_540.jpg] 
I used to play volleyball, but hated it so,
That's it. 
If I remember anything, I will update  Heart
[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=18294926]
(02-20-2017, 07:28 PM)lynx Wrote: I don't really do anything tbh.

My hobby is owning plants,
I play PH because I have nothing better to do,
I like to write informative pieces.
Uh
I like to care for things besides humans 
Another interest is I'm p gay :')) 
So yea
Another interest is that I try to be funny. 
I do some art, 
as you can probably see below. 
[Image: tumblr_olp7pbDovr1vi2qo2o1_540.jpg] [Image: tumblr_olp7pbDovr1vi2qo2o2_540.png]
[Image: tumblr_olp7ob9wSK1vi2qo2o1_540.jpg] 
[Image: tumblr_olp7ob9wSK1vi2qo2o3_540.jpg] [Image: tumblr_olp7ob9wSK1vi2qo2o4_540.jpg]
[Image: tumblr_olp7ob9wSK1vi2qo2o5_540.jpg] 
[Image: tumblr_olp7ob9wSK1vi2qo2o7_540.jpg] [Image: tumblr_olp7ob9wSK1vi2qo2o8_540.jpg]
[Image: tumblr_olp7ob9wSK1vi2qo2o9_540.jpg] 
I used to play volleyball, but hated it so,
That's it. 
If I remember anything, I will update  Heart
I see Melanie Martinez
I appreciate, and awesome artwork btw
 Although this server takes up most of our freetime. Correction* All of my free time because I have no life.  for those things that we do outside.. Outside? What is outside? I don't go there often. Cool to connect with others..  Connecting with others isn't usually something I do because I am a social outcast entirely.

But here are things I do... smh.
I am a weeb and anime binging is my life at night when not on the server...

I play my ps4 sometimes..But only things like Battlefield 1(It is the second most important thing in my life k), COD, Destiny, and minecraft..Pretty lame.

I like riding my bike/going to the gym..that is about the only "outside" thing I do but it is a indoor place so..rip.

I care about others more than myself, especially animals..They are my life and in the future I want 10 dogs that will be my considered kids. When I say care for animals I mean I will go miles out of my way to find a home for a stray. I specifically like dogs.. Wolves are my favorite, but I enjoy every animal. When I am older I want a no kill shelter, that takes care of animals and trains them so they can be adoptable etc. 

School is pretty important, me being 17, I am in a credit advancement school.. I am a year and a half ahead of my actual grade. Basically I will go to college a year almost two early.. I am going to college for a few things...I want to major in anesthesiology, and forensic pathology.. My minor will be psychology.. Looking at 12-14 years of college..

(P.S. You asked for interests, I gave the details.)
(02-20-2017, 07:57 PM)[Red]Starky Wrote:  Although this server takes up most of our freetime. Correction* All of my free time because I have no life.  for those things that we do outside.. Outside? What is outside? I don't go there often. Cool to connect with others..  Connecting with others isn't usually something I do because I am a social outcast entirely.

I play my ps4 sometimes..But only things like Battlefield 1(It is the second most important thing in my life k), COD, Destiny, and minecraft..Pretty lame.

I like riding my bike/going to the gym..that is about the only "outside" thing I do but it is a indoor place so..rip.

I care about others more than myself, especially animals..They are my life and in the future I want 10 dogs that will be my considered kids. When I say care for animals I mean I will go miles out of my way to find a home for a stray. I specifically like dogs.. Wolves are my favorite, but I enjoy every animal. When I am older I want a no kill shelter, that takes care of animals and trains them so they can be adoptable etc. 

School is pretty important, me being 17, I am in a credit advancement school.. I am a year and a half ahead of my actual grade. Basically I will go to college a year almost two early.. I am going to college for a few things...I want to major in anesthesiology, and forensic pathology.. My minor will be psychology.. Looking at 12-14 years of college..

*Cough* I'm 16 and going to college so I win (I'm in an early college program that allows me to get college and high-school credits, so I can graduate with my high-school diploma and my associates)  ;)
Also I appreciate other animal lovers.
(02-20-2017, 08:00 PM)[orange]mkkay671 Wrote:
(02-20-2017, 07:57 PM)[Red]Starky Wrote:  Although this server takes up most of our freetime. Correction* All of my free time because I have no life.  for those things that we do outside.. Outside? What is outside? I don't go there often. Cool to connect with others..  Connecting with others isn't usually something I do because I am a social outcast entirely.

*Cough* I'm 16 and going to college so I win (I'm in an early college program that allows me to get college and high-school credits, so I can graduate with my high-school diploma and my associates)  ;)
Also I appreciate other animal lovers.

Mhm, keep showing off smh. (kidding people dont eat me pls)