Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Addition or Replacement Traitor Weapon
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...1659437311

Basically instead of using eggs to slowly build chickens up, you get a chain-cannon type gun that shoots out the chickens, about a 10 to 12 before the gun is empty.  The chickens fly as far as an average barrel toss with magneto stick.
[Image: ?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett...rbox=false]

Groovy
Can you even eat the chickens? People would probably get mad if this replaced the chicken egg because eating the chicken is why people farm them.
(03-21-2019, 07:51 PM)blakeman1 Wrote: Can you even eat the chickens? People would probably get mad if this replaced the chicken egg because eating the chicken is why people farm them.

Yes you can eat chicken, you ever been to a grocery store before? I cannot believe how incredibly stupid you are. I mean rock-hard stupid. Dehydrated-rock-hard stupid. Stupid so stupid that it goes way beyond the stupid we know into a whole different dimension of stupid. You are trans-stupid stupid. Meta-stupid. Stupid collapsed on itself so far that even the neutrons have collapsed. Stupid gotten so dense that no intellect can escape. Singularity stupid. Blazing hot mid-day sun on mercury stupid. You emit more stupid on one second than our entire galaxy emits in one year. Quasar stupid. Your writing has to be a troll. Nothing on our universe can really be this stupid. Perhaps this is some primordial fragment form the original Big Bang of stupid. Some pure essence of a stupid so uncontaminated by anything else as to be beyond the laws of physics that we know. I’m sorry. I can’t go on. This is the epiphany of stupid for me. After this, you may not hear from me again for a while. I don’t have enough strength left to deride your ignorant questions.
(03-21-2019, 08:26 PM)nopleez Wrote:
(03-21-2019, 07:51 PM)blakeman1 Wrote: Can you even eat the chickens? People would probably get mad if this replaced the chicken egg because eating the chicken is why people farm them.

Yes you can eat chicken, you ever been to a grocery store before? I cannot believe how incredibly stupid you are. I mean rock-hard stupid. Dehydrated-rock-hard stupid. Stupid so stupid that it goes way beyond the stupid we know into a whole different dimension of stupid. You are trans-stupid stupid. Meta-stupid. Stupid collapsed on itself so far that even the neutrons have collapsed. Stupid gotten so dense that no intellect can escape. Singularity stupid. Blazing hot mid-day sun on mercury stupid. You emit more stupid on one second than our entire galaxy emits in one year. Quasar stupid. Your writing has to be a troll. Nothing on our universe can really be this stupid. Perhaps this is some primordial fragment form the original Big Bang of stupid. Some pure essence of a stupid so uncontaminated by anything else as to be beyond the laws of physics that we know. I’m sorry. I can’t go on. This is the epiphany of stupid for me. After this, you may not hear from me again for a while. I don’t have enough strength left to deride your ignorant questions.

[Image: ML506e0.png]
(03-21-2019, 11:21 PM)blakeman1 Wrote:
(03-21-2019, 08:26 PM)nopleez Wrote:

[Image: ML506e0.png]

doxxing
https://youtu.be/VNBXf1PVx3k?t=940

Go to 15:40 and it explains what you need to know about these chickens, right after someone dies to stupidity.
[Image: ?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett...rbox=false]

Groovy
(03-22-2019, 03:15 PM)Cosmic Tortoise Wrote: stupidity
(03-22-2019, 06:48 PM)nopleez Wrote:
(03-22-2019, 03:15 PM)Cosmic Tortoise Wrote: stupidity
[Image: OGC.83a4f535e160188cc3ef3e7914124591?pid...n%2fbGQ%3d]
O̶n̶l̶y̶ ̶t̶r̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶s̶e̶l̶f̶