Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chief's Mod App
I know my opinion might not matter for this, but I think Chief has been getting better as a staff member and should be promoted to Moderator because the times that I played with Chief, he would often follow the guidelines of many staff by giving players warnings if they are mic spamming/ causing ruckus, team switching without permission by staff, and finding players who tend to brake the rules. Even times when he afk or not noticing these players rule breaking and/ or conducting suspicious activity he would often ask me or I would tell him in private or staff chat in which then he can conduct staff guidelines to those players. If my opinion did matter, I would definitely +1 even though I'm just a regular player. Good luck Wolfe senpai! :D
[Image: sukuna-evil-laugh.gif]
[Image: YWj4Wn.gif]
(03-23-2019, 08:38 PM)Ryuji Sakamoto Wrote: I know my opinion might not matter for this, but I think Chief has been getting better as a staff member and should be promoted to Moderator because the times that I played with Chief, he would often follow the guidelines of many staff by giving players warnings if they are mic spamming/ causing ruckus, team switching without permission by staff, and finding players who tend to brake the rules. Even times when he afk or not noticing these players rule breaking and/ or conducting suspicious activity he would often ask me or I would tell him in private or staff chat in which then he can conduct staff guidelines to those players. If my opinion did matter, I would definitely +1 even though I'm just a regular player. Good luck Wolfe senpai! :D

Everyone can give their opinion and have it matter :)
[Image: J6yUs0g]
Whilst your language is an issue you are a good tmod and deserve to be forwarded +1
You are always a joy with on the server, I don't recall a time where you were cussing to other players. And I had notice you been doing more recently, also everything Ryuji said. It's a 1+ for me

Good luck Chief
I think you're a great tmod wolfy! you're always there to make sure the rest of us have an enjoyable game play and i believe you've proven yourself to be a great candidate to be moderator :3 it's a +1 from me bestie 

xx
I believe that much progress has been made, however that continued fine tuning needs to be made. Your character and attitude I have had no issue with. You have been around for awhile and are consistent when it comes to playing on the server. You are a welcome sight to many players and are helpful to new players. You have also made sure to step up and add to ban requests and some discussion. Not to mention that your ban requests appear to have greatly improved over time. No one can also judge you for mic spam, the system you have set up with the donors to aid with mic spam has proven to work pretty well.

However, my concerns are issues that I have personally witnessed myself. One is that if there is more than one staff member on, you will interact with players but will not be as helpful with staffing the server if helpful at all. Yes pressing binds to give warnings is something you do but that is the length of it when a few other staff are on, this also appears to be the case even if ghosters are on. The other is inappropriate language in the chat. You either seem to ignore it or not notice it, no matter what it is. This goes mainly off of inappropriate binds from others that you have appeared to have ignored or not noticed out of personal witness of mine and others. At one point, you even copied one of the very inappropriate binds and did not appear to understand why it was inappropriate. I also noticed what Nuru said in her posts which are of concern as well.

I believe the main thing that you need to work on is awareness. Mainly with ghosters and what is being said in the chat. You are getting closer, please continue working and do not become disheartened.

-1 from me at this point team. Best of luck to you Chief.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
Chief I’m going to have to give you a +0 because from what I’ve seen on staff applications you mainly give +1’s for kinda the same reasons and/or when other staff have noticed major problems that need to be fixed. I haven’t played with you a lot to notice your awareness of ghosters but I have seen a little of the inappropriate language which needs to be worked on because it shows to players that we allow inappropriate language to be said. You’re still a good staff member and a good friend to me. Good luck Chief :)
[Image: giphy.gif]
+0
Although in the past this would of been a easy +1 recently our times haven't meshed enough for me to give proper input. Just not enough in game time with you as of late.
I did a little research on your activity on the server. According to game tracker you don't play as often as I'm sure the moderating team holds its standards for. A Moderator should be "almost always"  available to handle ban requests. I understand life gets in the way, but Moderator is your pass into upper staff. I'm sure the other moderators want you to put in as much work as they put in. Also I would like to add, you've only posted 4 ban requests on the forums in the past month. Compared to your other staff members who are of lower rank, it would simply be unfair to make you a moderator. 

It's a -1 from me based on your spotty attendance.

Hey Chief,

I really hate to do this, but we'e going to have to deny your moderator app at this time. Do not fret, there are just a few things that need improvement. Awareness of rule-breakers and your language on the server are the two main things.

Once you improve those things, then maybe we can set you up with the light green rank.

You can re-apply any time after April 30th.