Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ph Staff Application
I haven't played enough with you recently to form a valid opinion or critique. So I'll remain neutral on this one.
[Image: J6yUs0g]
+0 I  was gonna wait till the end to give my final vote On your performance but there seems to be a few cons then Pros - If Nuru says You need to get more game time so that u can learn the rules. I fully encourage you too / Take it from Me As I was on the same boat when I said rules that weren't rules when I was a Master and that got me on the bad side of some staff members.

Keep up the great work though because its great to see u at 1 week and I believe Ur on the right path to becoming a staff member - Work on these areas and Hopefully In the future Ill see another staff App from u  - If this doesn't Approve

The road to being a staff is a rough road - Always gonna bump into stuff and crash- But never stop / Always have that feeling - 

Regards Sharky
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
(03-01-2019, 12:11 AM)Sharky Wrote: +0 I  was gonna wait till the end to give my final vote On your performance but there seems to be a few cons then Pros - If Nuru says You need to get more game time so that u can learn the rules. I fully encourage you too / Take it from Me As I was on the same boat when I said rules that weren't rules when I was a Master and that got me on the bad side of some staff members.

Keep up the great work though because its great to see u at 1 week and I believe Ur on the right path to becoming a staff member - Work on these areas and Hopefully In the future Ill see another staff App from u  - If this doesn't Approve

The road to being a staff is a rough road - Always gonna bump into stuff and crash- But never stop / Always have that feeling - 

Regards Sharky

Thanks Sharky i Appreciate that
[Image: titan.gif]
I have been extremely inactive coming up on a full month and do not have near enough time to compile a valid opinion on how you are in-game. I will remain neutral due to this. However, this being stated the one time I was on with you recently I will gladly say I am impressed with how far you have come in terms of taking others criticism and using it to further yourself. I am going to ask that there is a tad more activity in Discord itself, but I won't hold it too heavily against you. Good luck.
Edit:
After considering this reply for a bit I have decided to change to a -1 for the fact of your level of patience with things that do require time. I do agree with Nuru and Flonne on this one after observing you usually in the Discord with your replies. I understand you enjoy the community and want to help it but the moment you heard DR still had the option to purchase TMod you immediately went and purchased it with no knowledge of the rules in mind nor any time in server at all. It appears impulsive and is not something we need nor want for a staff member. It leads to the staff member at a higher chance for command abuse.
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
I'm giving a -1 as well, because mainly what nuru said as well as you seem to have no patience, which as a staff member (imo at least) you need to have some. [Image: f334bc7d80d8eb07052a90b90687d442.png]
The smol an frigil coffee addict
[Image: 86a906c81529bb510b2cfb0162a3035c.png] [Image: 83315f5c55d2650bb8f111e855b7c85c.png]
Titan, thanks for applying for staff. Apologies for the delay in a response, but we have decided to not grant you a staff rank at this time.

Keep working on being consistently active, friendly, and helpful both in the general community and on the server.

Read through the other comments on this thread, as you have already done, and try to incorporate them into your attitudes and modus operandi.

You can re-apply for staff beginning on April 12th.