Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Abdels Trusted App
(03-23-2019, 07:41 PM)Flonne Wrote: You admitted to abusing unstuck, and just because you won't do it again doesn't change the fact that you broke a rule, you also told me that you said some inappropriate things on the server, However, I haven't seen you do this personally in a while. I'm also going to put what you've said on Kuono's Mod app over at TTT here so others, who haven't seen it will see it. While it's a staff app you can put your opinion on the person there, you shouldn't belittle what others have said, you did the same when I tried to explain to you that when I banned Cowboy Surprise / Baja blast for their binds, you said "I know it all" then continued to ignore the fact that I told you that two other staff members told me to ban her. (have a screen of this chat if needed.)[Image: 3fd99a6cabc7e9ac585b9112a0dba203.png]

with this and what others have said, I'm giving you a -1
Yes I shouldn't stuck my nose where it didn't belong. It was prejudice of me to say those things. I wasn't stopping anyone from telling their opinion. I was just pointing out that flaws were only being said and I guess thats fine. I was aiming to say that both strengths and flaws should be represented to see what we can improve on and what we are doing correctly. That was indeed all on me on how i worded it. On the cowboy case, indeed i was wrong yet again. I wasn't told what entirely happened and I heard that you just came on banned then left. I should've gotten all the information before I said anything. I should leave these things to staff and not jump to conclusions so quickly. I keep getting bashed for it and I understand, but I wasn't belittling people in my opinion. I will look towards wording things more correctly and watching what I say. I didn't mean anyone was wrong to share their critic.
Abdel, thanks for applying to be part of the PH staff team.

Unfortunately, I'm going to have to deny your application at this time. You're on your way to being staff material, but not there just yet.

Some things you'll want to improve on
- The creepy comments to female players. You may just be trying to be flirty and relaxed, but the server is not the place for that. I've been playing online video games for years now and have made several female friends on different games, including G-mod. Something that each one of them complains about is the online creeps that bother them when they're playing games. While I'm not calling you a creep, it might come across that way to some female players. They may not even feel comfortable using their mic on PH for fear of being targeted sexually.
- Unstuck abuse. We won't hold this against you forever, but we definitely need to know for certain that you won't be abusing this as a staff member. Abuse by a staff member is something I will not tolerate and looks very poorly on us.
- Dealing with trolls. You'll want to take in mind the suggestions offered in this thread on how to deal with trolls. Also, I'm sure that any of our moderators can offer you some advice on how to deal with them. Feel free to reach out to them, or me, about how to handle them more professionally. Trolling with them is usually not the solution, though.

You can re-apply on April 27th.