Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Abdels Trusted App
(03-22-2019, 09:55 PM)Mother Nuru. Wrote: +0

Your time is above and beyond.
You know the rules.
You help staff constantly with catching ghosters/hackers.
You're active on forums, discord, and server.
You're well liked by players in the community.
You do have previous staffing experience from another server so that's always a plus.
You do help with staffing currently when I'm on as well. You help me when there are situations that arrise when there's groups of trolls/ghosters, and watching one group for me while I handle the other situation.
You're also level headed but also fun. You know when to joke, and when to be serious. This is something i look for in staff.

-1urbadtho

Some advice I do have tho;
Be sure to watch how you word and say things, it can and does come off wrong. An example would be Kuono's latest application on TTT.

Edit;
Forgot to say this, but you also need to watch how you communicate with the females on server. You do come off overly flirty, and that's not always the best for a staff member. We had one get in trouble for doing the same.
Keep in mind also, not everyone is always going to agree with you on things, and that doesn't make them wrong.
Due to this I'm going to remain neutral and change this to a +0
Trusted is only 1-2 more commands than you have now, and you use them wisely. I see no issue in you getting trusted, but anything past that for now is a no, to me.

I'll keep it in mind, Im still recovering from I've said from that and have taken into account that I shouldn't say something when I don't know the full picture. I'm slowly watching what I say, I'm a free spirit, and I'm not entirely flirty to be flirty, that's just how I am. Thanks for the feedback, It will help me improve.

(03-22-2019, 10:06 PM)TheUltraFish Wrote: I enjoy your enthusiasm and creativity here on the forums. However, when it comes to more serious threads, the big bod lettering can be distracting from the thread to some people. Here, it is overall fine.

Your server time is good and you meet all the minimum requirements and are active consistently. You interact with the community from new players to seasoned veterans and you appear to know the in-game mechanics. My main issue with you is how you have dealt with trollers/harassers on the server. Your solution on dealing with them, at least with staff trying to handle them, is to egg them on and troll on top of them making the situation worse most of the time. This has gone on even after staff, including myself, have asked you to stop on more than one occasion. My biggest concern is how you would handle these people without staff on at all, would you make the situation better or worse? Honestly, I cannot say that I would know if you would aid and calm the situation down or troll them and then gag/mute them when continuing. When the issue comes to ghosters, you have been helpful on more than one occasion.

I am going to say a -1 at this time. Work on keeping cool with harassers. Best of luck going forward.

I understand what you've said, and I admit I can't help get a laugh out of people doing the deed. I hope I can improve on this. I want to take a more serious step, by slowing down on things like this. I know it takes time to process evidence and I shouldn't be getting in between your job and these trolls. Regardless I'll help improve my attitude so you can see I can handle situations when I'm by myself. Thanks for your input, it will help me better myself.

Messages In This Thread
Abdels Trusted App - by Abdel - 03-22-2019, 09:47 PM
RE: Abdels Trusted App - by Smurfmin - 03-22-2019, 09:55 PM
RE: Abdels Trusted App - by Abdel - 03-22-2019, 10:16 PM
RE: Abdels Trusted App - by TheUltraFish - 03-22-2019, 10:06 PM
RE: Abdels Trusted App - by Sharky - 03-22-2019, 10:47 PM
RE: Abdels Trusted App - by Abdel - 03-22-2019, 11:07 PM
RE: Abdels Trusted App - by Sharky - 03-22-2019, 11:17 PM
RE: Abdels Trusted App - by Old Man Voss - 03-22-2019, 11:51 PM
RE: Abdels Trusted App - by Abdel - 03-23-2019, 12:38 AM
RE: Abdels Trusted App - by Kasumi - 03-23-2019, 12:08 AM
RE: Abdels Trusted App - by §9AndreNotTheGiant - 03-23-2019, 02:03 AM