Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
compente for your sins
(03-23-2019, 07:48 PM)God (2) Wrote:
(03-23-2019, 07:45 PM)dong Wrote:
(03-23-2019, 07:31 PM)God (2) Wrote:
(03-23-2019, 06:15 PM)dong Wrote:
(03-22-2019, 11:47 PM)EyeSpyU Wrote: it was kinda funny
Like Laced said, regardless of if you find it funny or not it is against the rules. I have played with God in the past and know he is a bit of a troll. Strip him of his donor powers due to his abuse and harassment/targeting. That's all actually probably enough for a tempban honestly
I feel this is false I am entitled to my one vote per map. and I took my slays like a man don't pin it on me
You're not entitled to being a racist, harassing players and targeting, etc. just follow the rules and you won't have any problems

Its not racist and its not harassing neither of those words are real therefore meant nothing to him, also it wasnt targeting killing someone twice on nonconsecutive rounds isnt targeting and I took my slays

It kinda is - No matter how u spell the word - Tiger is with 1 g U adding another G in it makes it look like ur finding ways of saying the N word
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
(03-23-2019, 06:15 PM)dong Wrote:
(03-22-2019, 11:47 PM)EyeSpyU Wrote: it was kinda funny
Like Laced said, regardless of if you find it funny or not it is against the rules. I have played with God in the past and know he is a bit of a troll. Strip him of his donor powers due to his abuse and harassment/targeting. That's all actually probably enough for a tempban honestly
I feel this is false I am entitled to my one vote per map. and I took my slays like a man don't pin it on me
You're not entitled to being a racist, harassing players and targeting, etc. just follow the rules and you won't have any problems

Its not racist and its not harassing neither of those words are real therefore meant nothing to him, also it wasnt targeting killing someone twice on nonconsecutive rounds isnt targeting and I took my slays
Tigger is a character from Winnie the Pooh, therefore it is a real word, but the point is you mixed up both letters in order to avoid said racism rule. Knowing that even coming close to the n word isn't allowed. "daegan is a nard and a tigger." you know exactly what you were doing lol, everything you've done is grounds for a temp ban and you should be thankful for not getting one. In all honesty I think the powers that be should give you one
(03-23-2019, 07:52 PM)Laced Xanax Wrote:
(03-23-2019, 06:15 PM)dong Wrote: Like Laced said, regardless of if you find it funny or not it is against the rules. I have played with God in the past and know he is a bit of a troll. Strip him of his donor powers due to his abuse and harassment/targeting. That's all actually probably enough for a tempban honestly

On what planet is "daegan is Nard and a tIGGER" not racist? You're a known troll and your act isn't convincing anyone. Pull your head out of your ass and admit to your wrongdoing before something is really made of this report.

what act? It's nothing, do I hate the kid? no it's a video game I can honestly care less. Do I think he can be annoying and just a sweaty try hard? yes i do

(03-23-2019, 07:53 PM)Avi Wrote: Implying racist remarks isn't necessary regardless of the manner its being used.

As for the ungagging yourself, I would ask why you were doing it
 because chris was gagging me for whatever the reason and not saying anything so I had went rounds without being ungagged or even told when I'd be ungagged and then my T round came by and needed to speak so I did so and then he regagged and so I ungagged
Ok, if a staff gags you, undoing it wont get you anywhere. If you don't know why you were gagged, ask in admin chat. And if they are keeping you gagged without saying why, you can always ask another staff to look into it for you.  Also looking at the screenshots provided by the person making the report, Lycan gagged you and it looks like you undid it shortly after. Care to explain that one?
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
(03-23-2019, 08:41 PM)Avi Wrote: Ok, if a staff gags you, undoing it wont get you anywhere. If you don't know why you were gagged, ask in admin chat. And if they are keeping you gagged without saying why, you can always ask another staff to look into it for you.  Also looking at the screenshots provided by the person making the report, Lycan gagged you and it looks like you undid it shortly after. Care to explain that one?

well I am not sure of that instance, but there was another one which is the one I was referring to.
https://prnt.sc/n1qli0

That's the screenshot in the report I'm referencing and I would assume it happened around the time the other incidents happened. Idk if that will refresh your memory. I would also recommend looking at wildfire's comment too and address that as well.
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
Yikes. Don't try and be cute and get around the no racism rule.
[Image: Untitled-1.jpg]