Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My intro!
-1 not enough to meet the staff requirements but probably in the future when you have, It'll change but for now it will stick with this, pretty much everything is covered.
Good Luck
Resigned Ph Trusted March 11th 2019 - February 12th 2020
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

“When someone loves you, the way they talk about you is different. You feel safe and comfortable.”

― Jess C. Scott
-1 Not Enough Forum time

But seriously, everyone has covered that you don't meet the requirements.  Apply again when you've reached all the requirements, which will also give us more time to have played with you along with get to know your character.

See you on the Prop Field 
Follow the information and critique previously stated so that you can have a better chance of being considered for the role in the future.

-1 from me at this time.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
Be more active and socialize with the community more. I'm sure you can grow along side us and grow as a potential staff in the future <3 Im going to stay neutral on my scoring for this app.
Thanks for applying, Tyrant. It's good to see someone eager to help out. However, you only really reach the bare minimum for a staff position right now. Keep playing and try to be more active here on the forums and Discord. Also, take into consideration the suggestions of others here. Unfortunately, I'll have to deny this application for now. You may re-apply on May 14th or anytime afterwards.