Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
bread
since my old app is very old i would like to see what i need to improve on still or keep doing before I apply
[Image: q0SdkAI6QPaeF9Oi-uqjbA.png]

[Image: NcxeGyl-THSvKxgssH34Pg.png]
get banned 15 times
(03-20-2019, 05:17 PM)daeganislegit Wrote: since my old app is very old i would like to see what i need to improve on still or keep doing before I apply

So I think you have definitely matured enough in which you would be able to staff the server. 
Attempt to not get annoyed by trollers. (many will be there)
Stay consistently active on the server.

Besides that I believe those are the only issues I have.
[Image: OGC.83a4f535e160188cc3ef3e7914124591?pid...n%2fbGQ%3d]
O̶n̶l̶y̶ ̶t̶r̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶s̶e̶l̶f̶
From what Ive seen you have really matured and thats something that brightens my day
But still You have to not only take our opinion. You need to look at The rules more and the staff Guidelines and see if anything has changed or how u can improve.

However TTT is way different to PH with the whole sponsoring thing but if you carry on with this straight path your on then I believe a Mod will sponsor you in no time.

Please stop getting banned lol that doesnt give a great look
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
Thanks for the tips.
[Image: q0SdkAI6QPaeF9Oi-uqjbA.png]

[Image: NcxeGyl-THSvKxgssH34Pg.png]
I think you should think before you act/say things, a lot of times it leads to issues.