Unban 25sea09 again
I remember being on for a brief like 10 minutes when you were asking about what counted as mass.
I told you to check the motd and you continued to see how much you could try to get away with without getting banned. Not so sure what you expected after trying to be as problematic as possible.

Also your behavior on discord itself just adds on to this.
i will never fall for puss and go retardo mode ✊
I will also -1 since I knew 25sea back in the old days before I was staff. I will say, he sounds like he has gotten worse than what he was in the past. Unfortunately, to protect all members you should keep the ban. He was a great regular in the past, but times have changed and we all know you are a common nuisance, my friend.

W I L D
I Am Inevitable. 

:)
As being one of the players that has banned you before im suprised you were unbanned last time. -1 for an unban since you were intentionally trolling the whole time I was on and kept trying to push your luck with the staff. From my what I've seen and heard you have been banned here 3+ times for anywhere from mass rdm to trolling. Also note that harassing an admin thats going to be voting on your unban probably isnt your best option, but good luck.
[Image: giphy.gif]
+0 I guess
          [Image: b_560x95.png]

[Image: 76561198309335191.png]
Hey guys, I don't think many of you read the OP here. I'm not too interested in an unban, I just think that it could be a consequence of what I do want. Pointing out that I'm a troll and therefore I should remain banned is fine; I might even agree to some extent. It isn't really relevant to what I'm asking for here, though. I didn't harass anyone, at least not to any reasonable definition of harassment I've been given (whether that be through the discord, motd, or through google). I absolutely trolled a bit though, so I'd be fine with a simple change in wording on my ban. I also wouldn't be opposed to the admins reviewing the proof provided and determining whether or not the trolling in them was done with malice, and whether it was severe enough to warrant a permanent ban. I will happily defer to their judgement in this case, but I would like to advise them to be careful here, because banning me permanently for general goofing could set a dangerous precedent.
(03-25-2019, 12:44 PM)25sea09 Wrote: Hey guys, I don't think many of you read the OP here. I'm not too interested in an unban, I just think that it could be a consequence of what I do want. Pointing out that I'm a troll and therefore I should remain banned is fine; I might even agree to some extent. It isn't really relevant to what I'm asking for here, though. I didn't harass anyone, at least not to any reasonable definition of harassment I've been given (whether that be through the discord, motd, or through google). I absolutely trolled a bit though, so I'd be fine with a simple change in wording on my ban. I also wouldn't be opposed to the admins reviewing the proof provided and determining whether or not the trolling in them was done with malice, and whether it was severe enough to warrant a permanent ban. I will happily defer to their judgement in this case, but I would like to advise them to be careful here, because banning me permanently for general goofing could set a dangerous precedent.

Being that your post is titled “Unban 25sea09 again” people have a right to think its an unban request
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023
(03-25-2019, 01:23 PM)Derp Wrote:
(03-25-2019, 12:44 PM)25sea09 Wrote: Hey guys, I don't think many of you read the OP here. I'm not too interested in an unban, I just think that it could be a consequence of what I do want. Pointing out that I'm a troll and therefore I should remain banned is fine; I might even agree to some extent. It isn't really relevant to what I'm asking for here, though. I didn't harass anyone, at least not to any reasonable definition of harassment I've been given (whether that be through the discord, motd, or through google). I absolutely trolled a bit though, so I'd be fine with a simple change in wording on my ban. I also wouldn't be opposed to the admins reviewing the proof provided and determining whether or not the trolling in them was done with malice, and whether it was severe enough to warrant a permanent ban. I will happily defer to their judgement in this case, but I would like to advise them to be careful here, because banning me permanently for general goofing could set a dangerous precedent.

Being that your post is titled “Unban 25sea09 again” people have a right to think its an unban request
Not even that it's just if this isn't actually a "Unban" as Derp stated before it's clearly obvious that it states "Unban 25Sea09 again" this should've just been a apology at this point there was a reason to why you were banned and you seemed truly disrespectful towards staff. In addition, it seems you struggle with grammar in within the MOTD it's quite simple to understand if it's not posed correctly just use common sense. You should know when you're in the wrong and what you should be doing. With the evidence @"JustKuono" provided it seemed as if you are going to continue with the actions and chaos. When I asked the question, "Would you continue what you have done" you replied with, "i feel i did what ive always done and would honestly continue to do" meaning you would continue causing chaos on the server? Are you even apologetic for what you have caused? You even consistently harassed Scoovie in which was wrong, you harassed Kuono and you consistently called bounties. You may think, "Hah it's just a joke" but do you ever hear a staff member harass you? Also, "Guest" members can join the server and actually take the bait and kill Kuono, I have personally suffered with being called Bounties on it was very consistent and annoying. In conclusion, you should've just made a apologizing note for members in the staff and others in whom may have suffered from this case, I mean whats the point of making a thread just to argue when you weren't "In the wrong"

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: OGC.83a4f535e160188cc3ef3e7914124591?pid...n%2fbGQ%3d]
O̶n̶l̶y̶ ̶t̶r̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶s̶e̶l̶f̶
(03-25-2019, 01:57 PM)Eternal Wrote:

Not even that it's just if this isn't actually a "Unban" as Derp stated before it's clearly obvious that it states "Unban 25Sea09 again" this should've just been a apology at this point there was a reason to why you were banned and you seemed truly disrespectful towards staff. In addition, it seems you struggle with grammar in within the MOTD it's quite simple to understand if it's not posed correctly just use common sense. You should know when you're in the wrong and what you should be doing. With the evidence @"JustKuono" provided it seemed as if you are going to continue with the actions and chaos. When I asked the question, "Would you continue what you have done" you replied with, "i feel i did what ive always done and would honestly continue to do" meaning you would continue causing chaos on the server? Are you even apologetic for what you have caused? You even consistently harassed Scoovie in which was wrong, you harassed Kuono and you consistently called bounties. You may think, "Hah it's just a joke" but do you ever hear a staff member harass you? Also, "Guest" members can join the server and actually take the bait and kill Kuono, I have personally suffered with being called Bounties on it was very consistent and annoying. In conclusion, you should've just made a apologizing note for members in the staff and others in whom may have suffered from this case, I mean whats the point of making a thread just to argue when you weren't "In the wrong"
Yea but like, what have I caused exactly? No harm came of what I did. I stopped messing with scoovie when he said hello, and after that it was literally messing around asking for clarification on simple rules. Thats like the flicking nose joke of trolling tbh. The basic thing to understand here is that I was banned for harassment, but the only person who can even kind of claim I harassed them is Scoovie, but he didn't ban me, nor did anyone until I called a bounty on kuono and threatened to kill her during a round in which i was a traitor. I genuinely do not think that I have done enough wrong to be permed, no, but that isn't my decision. It's the admins. What I do take extreme issue to is that the reason for my ban was harassment, when if you actually look at the proof provided, you'd really have to hate me to think I was doing anything more than memeing. I guess the difference between shitposting and trolling is having friends though, huh?

Gonna be honest I forgot what i titled it. That being said, I feel like reading the post is an important part of having an opinion on the topic, ya feel?
well sea iv seen you once and you were salty I'm not surprised you were banned "again" but I also don't play ttt dat much so ill be a neutral boy
[Image: ezgif.com-effects.gif?ex=66308f7a&is=661...height=424]
find more through my linktree | Never Forget | My emotinal support cat Green Bean | Smiling Over Orange City (spotify)
unban denied(you didn’t want that anyway). Ban reason will remain the same. Don’t try to be problematic.