Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
how do i change my forum name
i very much regret making my forum name this
Forum name is linked to your steam name. It *May* update at some point to your current steam name. An admin can probably change it as well.
All you have to do is change your steam name then log out of the forums the next log back in or hit refresh
[Image: giphy.gif]
why do you regret it tho
Log out of steam and back in and it will change
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
(03-25-2019, 11:12 AM)Kasumi Wrote: All you have to do is change your steam name then log out of the forums the next log back in or hit refresh

(03-25-2019, 12:17 PM)Foxka Wrote: Log out of steam and back in and it will change

i've done this cause i dont have "remember password" on for steam so everytime i join gmod i re-log in but its still this shit
(03-25-2019, 02:06 PM)HOODWHITEGIRLS.com - Twerk Vids Wrote:
(03-25-2019, 11:12 AM)Kasumi Wrote: All you have to do is change your steam name then log out of the forums the next log back in or hit refresh

(03-25-2019, 12:17 PM)Foxka Wrote: Log out of steam and back in and it will change

i've done this cause i dont have "remember password" on for steam so everytime i join gmod i re-log in but its still this shit

So what ur saying is that you forgot your Password for steam ???
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
Here's what you do: 
1. Sign out 
2. Click forgot password
3. Change password 
4. Sign in 
5. Change your name on steam 
6. Result should be your name is now changed. If not refer to alternate step.

Alternative step:
[Image: giphy_1.gif]