Unban requests (please)
[b]Ingame Name: [/b]  Xisor Alex

SteamID:  STEAM_0: 1: 95212339

[b]Who Banned You: [/b] EveryJuan

Reason For Ban:   the reason i were banned was for killing innocent with a C4 set as an innocent. It was set to 10 minutes and another innocent tried to defuse it.

[b]Length of Ban: [/b]  Permanent

[b]Reason for Mods to Unban: [/b]  Well, plant the C4 to detonate in 10 minutes because I thought the rounds did not last so long, when finished planting an innocent partner tries to defuse it and explodes killing several innocent that we were there. I would like to please be unborn, the next time I will not arm C4 being innocent.

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): No.

[b]Other:[/b] No ne.
This was brought up by other Staff Earlier. You shouldn't place a C4 down as a inno. If someone tries to defuse it and fails, you're held responsible for the RDM's. Since there were 3+, you were banned.

Edit: He's fresh on the server, I'd be fine with an unban and tell him to be careful next time.

@Everyjuan if he has anything to add / contribute.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
The admins will discuss a possible reduction to your ban, maybe even a complete unban, plz be patient.
[Image: Untitled-1.jpg]
+1 for reduction but yeah, don't set c4 as an inno under any circumstance.
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
I think he should get a warning and maybe a couple slays since no one reported him and it wasn't meant to kill anyone. Don't do it again though. Also, Admins please take into account hes on the server a lot and this was the first time he's ever massed, and it was completely accidental.

+1
Dont look so blue
+1 it seems like the people he rdm'd forgave by not reporting him so I think he should be unbanned or reduced imo.
+1 I could see a reduction but not a complete unban maybe 1-3 weeks ban
[Image: original.gif]
I would suggest a reduction to 2 weeks ban.
[Image: JU8CD1n.png]
[Image: 73MD1Yf.gif]
Your ban has been reduced to 2 Weeks. Make sure to re-read the rules before you return. If you have further questions, feel free to PM staff here.

This has been fulfilled, and can be locked.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]