Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Adding a new high-quality pistol and player model
I like the use of the S&W as well as the bullshite, but can we get a western style revolver that rewards players for accuracy? The Colt Revolver in the workshop is a western revolver that allows the player to load the ammo one bullet at a time while also having high power shots. I think it would be a good addition to the game to help reward accuracy. As well as the pistol, I would like to see the Billy Herrington player model added, because why not. Put under as Billy Herrington PM and NPC on the steam workshop.
So you want a 1 shot pistol with 100% Accuracy and 1 bullet in the clip and a long reload time?

Moat has something like this, it's a pretty cool gun BUT, it has to be REALLY RARE so people don't complain about it.

Like, rarer than the gas-mask in fact.

With the amount of good / decent players on Dinkleberg, if this was added (which I want it to be, but it will 99% not be added) it would cause a bit of trouble.

If you want a gun that rewards accuracy, try working towards a Bull$hite. It has 100% accuracy and a slower fire-rate than the deagle, but your still able to protect yourself if you got good aim.

The S&W has a 80%-95% accuracy, but also rewards fast reaction along with precision.

now everyone can hate on this idea below vvv
(03-29-2019, 09:52 PM)HOODWHITEGIRLS.com - Twerk Vids Wrote: So you want a 1 shot pistol with 100% Accuracy and 1 bullet in the clip and a long reload time?

Moat has something like this, it's a pretty cool gun BUT, it has to be REALLY RARE so people don't complain about it.

Like, rarer than the gas-mask in fact.

With the amount of good / decent players on Dinkleberg, if this was added (which I want it to be, but it will 99% not be added) it would cause a bit of trouble.

If you want a gun that rewards accuracy, try working towards a Bull$hite. It has 100% accuracy and a slower fire-rate than the deagle, but your still able to protect yourself if you got good aim.

The S&W has a 80%-95% accuracy, but also rewards fast reaction along with precision.

now everyone can hate on this idea below vvv

I wouldn't call it a one-shot weapon. More like 2-3. The con of using the weapon is the manual, long reload. You have to reload each round yourself. Shooting the weapon also has a cooldown between each shot.