snaptapfap unban request
(03-31-2019, 07:58 PM)Big Daddy Mac Wrote:
(03-31-2019, 06:35 PM)nopleez Wrote: [Image: 344579e1bd.png]

^ true tho dawg. Because of the severity of Gucci gang,Gucci gang, Gucci gang, Gucci Gang I think he should stay banned.

[Image: 5e2ade7bd0.png]
-1 4 bans of mass and constant rdm and leave.
I want to believe people can change and what not, but multiple bans for similar things doesn't help your case. And I get it, these people will support you because you all know each other, but if you were any other random person, you wouldn't get the same treatment.
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
Contribute to the unban or don’t comment thanks

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
I do understand that all of these concerns but it's been a literal year and some change since I've been on the server. I'm not going to be the same person as I was. Like what do you want me to say?
I'm -1 you have a record of mass rdming and your last ban was on the 25 of the January this year for once again mass rdming
[Image: J6yUs0g]
(03-31-2019, 08:12 PM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote: Contribute to the unban or don’t comment thanks

Please follow this ^^^^

W I L D
I Am Inevitable. 

:)
Your last unban was January 25th of this year, for a mass rdm.
It's pretty obvious that "in a year" you didn't change. It'd be kind of dumb to unban you at this point for you to go and repeat the same incident. Your ban history with the 4 real bans, shows that you aren't really ready for an unban.
I will also note the effort in the unban also points that you don't care. So if you don't care, why should we?

Answer these for me;
Why do you actually want unbanned?
What is the lesson you learned?
Do you agree to an unban with the next one being a perma with no appeal?

^ As that last one seems pretty fair considering you've been perma banned FOUR times. They're a lot nicer than me, I would have stopped at 2.

Here's the last unban request.
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...snaptapfap
You made a meme out of it.
Just because he's a regular with high hours doesn't mean he should get special treatment. He should be treated just like any other player.
(04-02-2019, 01:40 PM)Mother Nuru. Wrote: -1
Your last unban was January 25th of this year, for a mass rdm.
It's pretty obvious that "in a year" you didn't change. It'd be kind of dumb to unban you at this point for you to go and repeat the same incident. Your ban history with the 4 real bans, shows that you aren't really ready for an unban.
I will also note the effort in the unban also points that you don't care. So if you don't care, why should we?

Answer these for me;
Why do you actually want unbanned?
What is the lesson you learned?
Do you agree to an unban with the next one being a perma with no appeal?

^ As that last one seems pretty fair considering you've been perma banned FOUR times. They're a lot nicer than me, I would have stopped at 2.

Here's the last unban request.
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...snaptapfap
You made a meme out of it.
Just because he's a regular with high hours doesn't mean he should get special treatment. He should be treated just like any other player.

I agree. But I want to get unbanned because I want to be a part of the community again. The lesson I got was to not be stupid.
-1 I think you need to be banned for a little while longer to give u some sense  of what you did was just plain stupid. 4 bans are bad enough and Im all for forgiveness and If your given a 5th chance I sure hope you dont break it. Show us that your mature enough on Forums then we will see.
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member