Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No Title
Okay, so to make this a lot less awkward there is no title because I am absolute ass with titles. The main point of this thread is to say, yeah I am taking a break from staffing. 
I don't know about forever, but definitely for a while. 
I have finals coming up, a lot of family issues came crashing down on me, my uncle was diagnosed with cancer almost two weeks ago, my grandfather is on hospice and we are completely losing our cool over everything.
So, yeah. I need a break.
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
Good luck on your finals. I know how it feels to have family issues crashing down on you. It sucks but I’m sure you’ll push through it. We’ll miss you.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Good luck Kuono with your finals and yeah family first over everything Heart
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
I love you.
Always remember life comes first, and we won't hold it against you if you cannot staff because of IRL issues. I'm always here if you need to talk, as you are for me.

Love u gayboi

e
I hope everything is Okay kuono, just know I’m here if you need me.
I may look calm but in my mind I just killed you three times

#SMOL SQUAD 2016-forever

Nicol Bolas
Take all your time on everything Kuono. Goodluck on your finals, and of course, family first over everything. We'll surely miss you! ^_^
Disgusting, yet... So Immature... <3
[Image: GtgVcI8.jpg]
Yup finals time is here and I hate my life:( I'm sorry about your uncle and grandpa. I will pray for you and your family. Enjoy the time with your family and good luck on suck ass finals!! wish me luck also...