Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Temporary leave
Due to a variety of occupational events recently, I've decided to take a temporary leave of absence from the Dinkleberg community. The excessive hours of lost sleep due to being in the military have taken its toll over the past month of 12-16 hr shifts 7 days a week.  Needless to say, this has caused me to struggle in various ways that would only negatively impact the community and those in it. Therefore, I will not be here for some time as to gather myself and then return to this wonderful community. 

I apologize to anybody who may have felt that they were unjustly treated by me over this past month, and I hope you can forgive me of such imperfections. 

May the Dinkleberg Community live on and thrive on. 
I look forward to seeing you again when I'm back to my Old Man Voss ways. 
that's it
rdm'ing you as well
Fck
I love you a ton old man and I hope you get the much needed rest and sleep you need inbetween shifts. Best of luck for everything you go through from here.
COME BACK ASAP <3
Do what you need to do, we'll be here waiting for your return.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
See u real soon my dude. Rolleyes Take care of yourself
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
Take all the time you need, and better sure to rest and sleep well a lot. Take care of yourself, and See you soon Voss! We'll surely miss you! ^_^
Disgusting, yet... So Immature... <3
[Image: GtgVcI8.jpg]
Take care Voss and your health and well being comes first. Look forward to your return and best wishes ^^
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
Take care man please come back but take as long as you need I know military work is long and exhausting. Be safe.
I may look calm but in my mind I just killed you three times

#SMOL SQUAD 2016-forever

Nicol Bolas