What They Did: 
punished after being punished
When They Did It: 
today
Potential Witnesses: 
@Gabe 
Proof: 
https://lfgs.co/u/iB4Eh.png
Other: He bad boi and i want apology from him in a video using his voice. I necro'd it cos it was funny not to stir shit up for him just prank. He shouldnt assume that bad
I just find it ironic since Nicky used to necro stuff all the time. But yeah, this will probably get tweaked. Forum Warnings are also supposed to be a Month, not permanent.

Nothing more will probably happen, since forum warning bans are also manual and not automatic.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
wait there is a Necroing warning system that I nenver heard of - Dang Prince
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
(04-03-2019, 04:51 PM)Sharky Wrote: wait there is a Necroing warning system that I nenver heard of - Dang Prince

It's not just for necroing, can be for shitposting of whatever Staff deem necessary to warm people not to do here on the forums.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
Thats a awesome system. But back to the main topic - Why make a donor / staff abuse report on this.... It cant be an April fools joke because that time has past.
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
Oh ok since I am a witness for some reason I guess I will say what I did

I put a warning on you for necroing and I believe I set the warning to expire in 1 week, you should know better than that now not to necro/shitpost, I believe this was a prior issue with you as well.

I’m guessing maybe Nicky didn’t realize you were warned already or maybe he just forgot to change the expiration date on it.

I will tweak the warning for you so it doesn’t ever expire.

But we should should still hear @"Prince Nicky La Flama Blanca" ‘d side of the story

It is now set to a month, try not to cause anymore issues
First of all, I'd like to thank you for your report. It's important to keep these admins accountable. Sometimes they just can't be trusted and their judgment may be flawed. 

As such, I will review your case file here. Case number #157890, for future reference. 

Here are the details of the case file for Soul Sweep moat.gg Less than two weeks ago, in fact, Mr. Soul Sweep posted this statement
(03-20-2019, 08:59 PM)Soul Sweep moat.gg Wrote: Its been 2 and a half months and Im ready to start acting more mature and be nice to people. I see I was in the wrong and apologize for that. I would like to play on this server again it was fun and I liked a lot of the members here. Ive learned to keep some words to my self and close friends.

Yet, for some reason, this was not followed. The promise to start acting mature, be nice to people, and keep ones words to themselves was not followed. Instead, you decided to revive a thread posted by a player who wanted to return
(04-02-2019, 08:12 PM)Soul Sweep moat.gg Wrote: Welcome back! ヽ(͡◕ ͜ʖ ͡◕)ノ

Why would someone do such a thing, one might ask? Why revive a thread nearly two years old by a player who simply wanted to return? 

Well, that answer can only be addressed with speculation, I fear. Because the answer I read doesn't really seem to make much sense to me. 

(04-03-2019, 04:21 PM)Soul Sweep moat.gg Wrote: Other: He bad boi and i want apology from him in a video using his voice. I necro'd it cos it was funny not to stir shit up for him just prank. He shouldnt assume that bad

Why would this be funny? To revive the exit thread of someone who left under terms that weren't entirely the most pleasant for them? My educated guess is that Mr. Soul Sweep wanted others to know that this player didn't have the easiest of exit. To make this player feel bad about their past behavior or choice of statements from nearly two years prior. 

Now on to why the punishment was given. The statement made by Mr. Soul Sweep appeared to be in malice, rather than "just prank." In addition, as previously stated, Mr. Soul Sweep had previously been requested to stop making inappropriate comments on the forums not just two weeks ago, but many times before. This includes false ban request created in January, where the Moderator Burrito Bowl requested that both trolling and involvement in poor situations cease. 

Again, thank you for the report. There will be no apology from Prince Nicky, but he still appreciates you holding the upper staff responsible for their actions. 

His one recommendation for Mr. Soul Sweep is that any and all trolling on the forums ceases (e.g. this report) or the next punishment will involve a permanent ban from the forums.

Prince Nicky wishes you a nice day and a blessed April.
(04-03-2019, 05:04 PM)Prince Nicky La Flama Blanca Wrote: First of all, I'd like to thank you for your report. It's important to keep these admins accountable. Sometimes they just can't be trusted and their judgment may be flawed. 

As such, I will review your case file here. Case number #157890, for future reference. 

Here are the details of the case file for Soul Sweep moat.gg Less than two weeks ago, in fact, Mr. Soul Sweep posted this statement. ^Proof? I wasnt warned I was banned in game for soemthing that happened on the forums.^
(03-20-2019, 08:59 PM)Soul Sweep moat.gg Wrote: Its been 2 and a half months and Im ready to start acting more mature and be nice to people. I see I was in the wrong and apologize for that. I would like to play on this server again it was fun and I liked a lot of the members here. Ive learned to keep some words to my self and close friends.

Yet, for some reason, this was not followed. The promise to start acting mature, be nice to people, and keep ones words to themselves was not followed. Instead, you decided to revive a thread posted by a player who wanted to return. I made a joke chill. It was funny cos what sharky said on it.
(04-02-2019, 08:12 PM)Soul Sweep moat.gg Wrote: Welcome back! ヽ(͡◕ ͜ʖ ͡◕)ノ

Why would someone do such a thing, one might ask? Why revive a thread nearly two years old by a player who simply wanted to return? 

Well, that answer can only be addressed with speculation, I fear. Because the answer I read doesn't really seem to make much sense to me. 

(04-03-2019, 04:21 PM)Soul Sweep moat.gg Wrote: Other: He bad boi and i want apology from him in a video using his voice. I necro'd it cos it was funny not to stir shit up for him just prank. He shouldnt assume that bad

Why would this be funny? To revive the exit thread of someone who left under terms that weren't entirely the most pleasant for them? My educated guess is that Mr. Soul Sweep wanted others to know that this player didn't have the easiest of exit. To make this player feel bad about their past behavior or choice of statements from nearly two years prior. 
I made a joke chill. It was funny cos what sharky said on it. The past is the past. I read the thread and that it was pretty funny and this dude seemed like a memer so to honor his welcome back I made a joke. Chill.

Now on to why the punishment was given. The statement made by Mr. Soul Sweep appeared to be in malice, rather than "just prank." In addition, as previously stated, Mr. Soul Sweep had previously been requested to stop making inappropriate comments on the forums not just two weeks ago, but many times before. This includes false ban request created in January, where the Moderator Burrito Bowl requested that both trolling and involvement in poor situations cease. Not really false though but ok. I said my two cents and thought he should have gotten in trouble. He was banned 2 weeks after though by a ttt admin for this i believe. And what did I say 2 weeks ago? Please enlighten me

Again, thank you for the report. There will be no apology from Prince Nicky, but he still appreciates you holding the upper staff responsible for their actions. 

His one recommendation for Mr. Soul Sweep is that any and all trolling on the forums ceases (e.g. this report) or the next punishment will involve a permanent ban from the forums.

Prince Nicky wishes you a nice day and a blessed April. Ok for real though why you speaking in third person and so formally?
My stuff I say will be in red ^