Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
bad game
I'm just here to let you know that Garry's Mod is a piece of garbage, at least to me because it seems to just looooove crashing. Every other map I crash at least once, and whenever im playing ZS it just loooooooves to crash almost every round I'm a human which is the only thing I enjoy.

It seems to crash every round I choose top T for MOTM. I get 60< fps but on Skyrim to the max with hundreds of mods I get 300

bad gaem garry

that is all ( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°)
[Image: giphy.gif]
[Image: xrghm4.png]
Well, it's multiplayer half life 2, and source engine, what would you expect?
          [Image: b_560x95.png]

[Image: 76561198309335191.png]
Been waiting to let off some steam.
1. Shit hitboxes on legit everything
2. Poorly designed weapons (Vanilla non TTT)
3. Half of the time it breaks itself and you either have to A. Validate game cache B. Restart steam or C. Toggle wifi.
4. Relies on having other game bought for content and textures. This is just fucking horrible, its an independent game and needs other games to not get errors? The fuck?
5. Random rendering errors on props, such as watermelon textures not rendering properly or my personal pet peeve, bleach jugs don't render at all and just spam your console with errors, which causes alot of lag.
I'll try to address your points, @RussEfarmer
  1. GMod is garbage
  2. Gmod is garbage
  3. Gmod is garbage
  4. Gmod is garbage and not a first-party game, so they don't really have access to those textures out of the box
  5. Gmod is garbage
^^^^
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.