Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
JahCoin Ban Request
Offender's Name: Jahcoin

Offender's SteamID:  STEAM_0:0:130871644

Potential Witnesses: @stormroad

Reason to Ban:

Jahcoin abused the fact that there were no staff online by random death matching traitors and innocents during rounds with no reasonable cause. Moreover, there were multiple instances of harassment towards myself in the text chat, report messages, and in voice chat throughout the period of multiple maps. Despite some toxicity on my end regarding my replies to the player, I continued to be random death matched and harassed regardless of the amount of times I would tell the player to stop. Thus, punishment by staff for these instances should consider that no player, regardless of the inevitability in some circumstances, should abuse the fact that staff are not online to moderate the server.

Proof:

While there is more evidence of my claims in server logs, I was only able to screenshot a couple of instances. Both screenshots are added as attachments.

The first screenshot depicts him shooting immediately as the round commences. The second screenshot is another instance a round where almost immediate random death match occurs.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

+1 JahCoin is the classical toxic troll, always with the "Accidental" RDM and propkillings
Definitely committed Mass-RDM, Trolling, Harassment tonight

jahcoin | moats gay gaming - STEAM_0:0:130871644

Here is a video showing JahCoin RDMing and trolling
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f281DSepPoI

Here are logs showing 5 RDMs (decided to go with full logs to show he shot first in every scenario, especially when the person he killed did not shoot) 
There where other RDMs that I was not able to capture

[Image: 1.jpg]

[Image: 2.jpg]

[Image: 3.jpg]

[Image: 4.jpg]

[Image: 5.jpg]
I looked through all the logs and saw that there was no mass rdm and they were spread out.
Also seeing as this is his second ban, I made it a week long "Reason: Targeting and harassment + Chill with the RDM. | Ban request"
If this guy keeps going please make another request because shit ain't lookin so hot for him, thank you.