Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another crazy wacky idea
since dink has pretty much every server why dont we include a Bhop server ?
[Image: giphy.gif]
oof cuz servers cost money and two of the four servers are already dead
[Image: J6yUs0g]
then why not shut down those servers to open a new one ?
Bhopping on gmod is pretty much dead and not worth to make a server dedicated to bhopping unless your one of those huge gmod networks like cG who can populate any server they make. Just go on CSS that have populated and supported servers and its pretty much the same thing.
The css bhop server I use is kawaiiclan  ip is 162.248.92.5:27015
    xoxo       Twitter         Youtube           Steam
(04-05-2019, 04:24 PM)Fozzy Wrote: Bhopping on gmod is pretty much dead and not worth to make a server dedicated to bhopping unless your one of those huge gmod networks like cG who can populate any server they make. Just go on CSS that have populated and supported servers and its pretty much the same thing.
The css bhop server I use is kawaiiclan  ip is 162.248.92.5:27015
What he said. Auto-Bhop, DarkRP, and TTT have practically ruined all chances for a skill gamemode to be populated

Buy CSS if you wanna have some more fun but not be restricted to 3 gamemodes.
(04-05-2019, 04:16 PM)Uta Wrote: oof cuz servers cost money and two of the four servers are already dead

Hey! Deathrun had 6 people on yesterday for atleast 10-20 minutes and I know you werernt talking about ph and ttt. So dont be rude to my boi dr for being a bit slow
I would rather play on a server i know. but just wanted to know what everyone thought about it. i enjoy bhop but my fav server went down and it just hassnt been the same =(
I dont see how he was being rude - he is right though The servers cost alot to run and time and attention if your gonna start one up a new gamemode
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member