Unban request (YourFavoriteUnkle)
Ingame Name: YourFavoriteUnkle

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:32471518

Who Banned You: Christian

Reason For Ban: Disrespect towards mod/ arguing with mod.

Length of Ban: permanently 

Reason for Mods to Unban: Listen, I know I was in the wrong, completely, I did indeed say in a private message when I ended the argument "kill yourself", I do have anger issues and I do get rather upset especially with people that belittle me because of being in a higher power, but the reason why I did say these things and this is not an excuse but rather a brief summary of what happened, it was on cruise, I was going through the little tunnel that leads to the bathroom then to the room, well I was in the tunnel at 9 seconds till OT and had some trouble getting down the little ladder shower thing so by the time I was in the room it was OT, I didn't hear Christian claim a room, either I was not paying attention or I just couldn't hear him with the other people talking or he typed it and I just didn't see it, anyways, I was leaving the room, didn't check to see if anyone was in there and he killed me before I could even leave, so I made a report in saying that he should be slain because I was basically in the room during Overtime, anyways I was in the wrong in getting as angry as I did and saying the words I said, I will try my best to do better with handling situations like this, if I am unbanned, I promise.

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): No

Other: I'm not trying to seek pity on here, but the reason why I don't react well to authority in that sense is that I had a lot of teachers that would lie about me and or hide something they did and I couldn't say anything because I was the student and what I said was wrong, and I didn't like that feeling, I also been getting a bit annoyed that I'll be slain on the server for things that other people won't get slain for when it comes to them doing it towards me which I feel is a bit biased, I can't give certain specifics on the certain things I'd be slain for because I get over it, but still. I would like to give a formal apology to Christian for being as rude as I was if i am given the chance, I like playing on this server...it calms me when I am having a rough day and i like to feel like I am liked in a community somewhat... and I don't know...that's all I have to say.
@Christian
[Image: cFcBPPs.jpg]
Disrespect and arguing with a moderator shouldn't be a permanent ban.
Regardless, you know that what you did was wrong and I respec that.
+1 for an unban and +1 for a reduce if it's resolved that a complete unban isn't okay, even with the apology provided. Whatever flies.
Your ban wasn't permanent, it was a 1 day ban. via gBans.

You were being nothing but disrespectful, and ignoring Staff when asked to drop the conversation about a report.
Screenshot Album.

Your ban expires in a couple hours, you can sit it out.

If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
(02-22-2017, 10:27 PM)Christian Wrote: Your ban wasn't permanent, it was a 1 day ban. via HERE
[/url]
You were being nothing but disrespectful, and ignoring Staff when asked to drop the conversation about a report.
[url=http://imgur.com/a/p9Bxq]Screenshot Album.

Your ban expires in a couple hours, you can sit it out.

Oh my bad when it showed on my screen it said banned (the date I was banned) and then - (the same date without a year) so I thought it meant perma, thank you for clearing that up and again I do apologize, even if it's not a perma ban, I do realize I was in the wrong, and I hope that in the future we can have a positive acquaintanceship between us in where things are not biased, again I am sorry for the way I acted, and again thank you for showing me the ban time to my full attention.
Lel
          [Image: b_560x95.png]

[Image: 76561198309335191.png]
You'll be unbanned in a couple hours, Locked.
[Image: Untitled-1.jpg]