Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
well its about time again
+0 I still think you have an issue with Prince. Reason for this is because with the staff abuse you made it pretty clear your still out to get him.

However your right with the necroing of old threads ( Im one of those staff members _ And have stop ) and I fell you shouldnt be banned for that,

You have been pretty good tbh but 
reasons for this is As I want your most honest answer

what will you do when you get Unban  and see Prince on. Will you let bye gone be by gone or will you target him - This is not only him, wil you be doing this to any staff.

When I hear your comment Ill happily change my vote to a 1+
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
I was simply inviting people to see the whole picture. You have multiple bans in this community all very close together. Then you go to other communities and get a forum ban for putting up a racist video. Making a point or not you should know better. I get that people change but you have a lot of negative evidence going against you. From the shitting on staff, racism, toxicity, etc. That's all I'm saying.
Not only have you been banned multiple times and given more than enough chances on Dink's but you have been banned for the same thing on moat where they did tolerate you along with another community for a different reason.
You were also banned from the Discord, you were toxic towards Nicky, Traitor, other staff and members of the community. My comment will probably be edited later on today.
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
(04-08-2019, 05:49 PM)Sharky Wrote: +0 I still think you have an issue with Prince. Reason for this is because with the staff abuse you made it pretty clear your still out to get him.

However your right with the necroing of old threads ( Im one of those staff members _ And have stop ) and I fell you shouldnt be banned for that,

what will you do when you get Unban  and see Prince on. Will you let bye gone be by gone or will you target him - This is not only him, wil you be doing this to any staff.

Tbh if i saw him on I wouldnt get on or I would leave if he got on or I just wont talk to him. I may avoid some other staff or players too
(04-08-2019, 07:00 PM)Soul Sweep moat.gg Wrote:
(04-08-2019, 05:49 PM)Sharky Wrote: +0 I still think you have an issue with Prince. Reason for this is because with the staff abuse you made it pretty clear your still out to get him.

Tbh if i saw him on I wouldnt get on or I would leave if he got on or I just wont talk to him. I may avoid some other staff or players too

From what you said it’s going to be a hard -1 for the unban. If you ignore or don’t talk to a staff member and they tell you not to do something you’re going to get punished for it then you are probably going to make a abuse thread or another unban request thread. Doing this seems immature.
[Image: giphy.gif]
(04-08-2019, 07:10 PM)Kasumi Wrote:
(04-08-2019, 07:00 PM)Soul Sweep moat.gg Wrote:

From what you said it’s going to be a hard -1 for the unban. If you ignore or don’t talk to a staff member and they tell you not to do something you’re going to get punished for it then you are probably going to make a abuse thread or another unban request thread. Doing this seems immature.

Well I didnt say I was going to ignore a staff memeber. I said i wont talk to them. I mean there are certain situations where I would have to talk to the staff and if hes the only one on then yes ofcourse I will talk to them. Or if they tell me not to do something I would say ok and listen. I dont find avoidance of people to be immature thats just my opinion though.
(04-08-2019, 07:19 PM)Soul Sweep moat.gg Wrote:
(04-08-2019, 07:10 PM)Kasumi Wrote:
(04-08-2019, 07:00 PM)Soul Sweep moat.gg Wrote:

Well I didnt say I was going to ignore a staff memeber. I said i wont talk to them. I mean there are certain situations where I would have to talk to the staff and if hes the only one on then yes ofcourse I will talk to them. Or if they tell me not to do something I would say ok and listen. I dont find avoidance of people to be immature thats just my opinion though.

He's not stating he would ignore all staff he was questioned on what he would do if nicky was on. He said he wouldn't get on or just not talk to him. He also said he would avoid some other staff members or players, but if he doesn't get on or doesn't talk to them I don't see a problem. If he knows who he doesn't get along with that is good. After all you don't have to be friends with everyone on server. Its not like he's applying for staff where it'd be frowned upon since you signed up to moderate the server.
[Image: J6yUs0g]
I think that 4 chances is enough for you on PH. The universal standard is 3 chances, you’ve already been given one more than that. It’s not fair to give you 5 chances.

You have not matured in the least bit. I never once met you on the server, yet you managed to turn me off completely to any idea of unbanning you.

You were banned 4 times from the PH server. All of these were legitimate bans.

One month ago I had to ban you from Discord for trolling and inappropriate comments.

Two weeks ago you decided to troll on the forums and then make a nonsense thread when you were given a warning.

Normally I wouldn’t bring this up, but you brought this up yourself in your last unban request. You asked us to talk to your friends at moat gaming to see that you were behaving. Clearly you weren’t since you just got banned (like a few days ago) from their forums for racism, according to another post on this thread. Racism was one of the reasons you were banned before.

Clearly you haven’t matured in the slightest. There is absolutely no reason to unban you.

As I said in the last unban request, don’t bother requesting another unban. But if you insist, you may post another request on November 9, 2019. Six months from now. Maybe you’ll have learned the error of your ways by then.