Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
well its about time again
(04-07-2019, 05:36 PM)Mother Nuru. Wrote: I'm going to ask the same things I did before. But this time I'm adding in some things, due to recent events in the past month that took place that are making people question you.

Why did you res old threads for a "meme" when you know necro'ing is something we are heavily against?
I didnt know the rules for necroing. I seen others do it and not get punished so i thought it was fine.
Why do you truly want to come back, why to this server?
I like how it is staffed and that you guys will keep me on track and i can learn to be a better person. I dont want to be in a server where everyone is super toxic or have a bad ui. This server isnt toxic (staff and older players) and it doesnt have a bad ui
What have you learned?
I have learned to be more cut back on the the toxicity and trollingness. It is not allowed here and can lead to disrespectfulness. I have also learned some more of the ph rules reading the recent bans and unbans. I also learned that trolling can make you look like a complete asshole that no one wants around.
Why do you continue to troll here, if it's a place you want to come back to?
I try to not troll much anymore. I may say something that may sound like im trolling but really trying not to do that. Im sorry If you seen me be trolly and toxic. I may drop one trolly post every now and then but I try not to be excessive and overdue it
I have noticed the decline in racism and trolling, but personally I still don't believe you're there yet. You still have a lot of growing to do imo. You're better, but not where you need to be. I highly suggest waiting two to three months. Come back after seeing some growth in yourself. If you truly cared and wanted to be in this community, you would act better.
I'll give my official vote after your reply.

Answers in red^
I don’t believe that you are ready to be unbanned just yet. You are suppose to wait a while before making unban requests. You’ve also done other things that got you banned. So tell me what have you learned (not including the trolling part)
[Image: giphy.gif]
Its already clear how the others feel, but regarding the necro he has a point. We have staff that necro threads and don't receive punishment for it.
[Image: J6yUs0g]
(04-08-2019, 07:33 AM)Uta Wrote: Its already clear how the others feel, but regarding the necro he has a point. We have staff that necro threads and don't receive punishment for it.

Interestingly enough, Soul Sweep was not punished for necroing threads on the forums. That’s right - he made an abuse report on me despite not actually being given any punishment for necroing threads. He was given a forum warning. A warning not to troll on threads or necro threads. His post was in malice, this the punishment. Personally, I don’t really care about thread necros. I do care when people are being jerks, which he was being.

Anyways, I just wanted to make sure everyone knows that he was not punished for anything he did on the forums. Merely warned.
(04-08-2019, 09:41 AM)Prince Nicky La Flama Blanca Wrote:
(04-08-2019, 07:33 AM)Uta Wrote: Its already clear how the others feel, but regarding the necro he has a point. We have staff that necro threads and don't receive punishment for it.

Interestingly enough, Soul Sweep was not punished for necroing threads on the forums. That’s right - he made an abuse report on me despite not actually being given any punishment for necroing threads. He was given a forum warning. A warning not to troll on threads or necro threads. His post was in malice, this the punishment. Personally, I don’t really care about thread necros. I do care when people are being jerks, which he was being.

Anyways, I just wanted to make sure everyone knows that he was not punished for anything he did on the forums. Merely warned.

Yeah, understandable I thought that report was dumb and the "I want a video apology" was ridiculous, but only brought it up since Nuru mentioned the necro incident. Other then that its pretty clear the ph community is against his unban.

As someone who has done so, it's not the necroing I feel is a big deal, since it's only something that gets a warning level and doesn't do anything that really makes a community impact, just clogs the recent threads. But if you're someone who has been a hair away from a community ban and have an attitude when you're warned, yeah. So -1 on the appeal for the general attitudes shown recently by soul.
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
If you look at his moat account he provided the link to in one of his previous unban requests you can see he was recently forums banned for posting a racist song on April 2nd

Link to profile: https://moat.gg/forums/profile/45133-m-e-t-a/

And here's the thread I got it from so he can't say I'm bullshitting: https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thread-pp

He's also been banned here on these other communities:

https://lennyfacegaming.org/showthread.p...047&page=3 <--crashing a server
https://build.ijwtb.net/lists/bans.php?S...PlayerName <--prop pushing

He also had to make an unban request on Mako Gaming but Im unable to access it as their forums are unresponsive.

And if you look at his PH bans here: https://i.imgur.com/hMQtGqR.jpg you can see he has a history of getting unbanned and then rebanned within days.

Repeat offenders dont really deserve unbans in my book.
(04-08-2019, 12:53 PM)Penguinslayer4 Wrote: If you look at his moat account he provided the link to in one of his previous unban requests you can see he was recently forums banned for posting a racist song on April 2nd

Link to profile: https://moat.gg/forums/profile/45133-m-e-t-a/

And here's the thread I got it from so he can't say I'm bullshitting: https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thread-pp

He's also been banned here on these other communities:

https://lennyfacegaming.org/showthread.p...047&page=3 <--crashing a server
https://build.ijwtb.net/lists/bans.php?S...PlayerName <--prop pushing

He also had to make an unban request on Mako Gaming but Im unable to access it as their forums are unresponsive.

And if you look at his PH bans here: https://i.imgur.com/hMQtGqR.jpg you can see he has a history of getting unbanned and then rebanned within days.

Repeat offenders dont really deserve unbans in my book.

moat is gay and i was trying to prove a point to a staff member. It got out of hand. lenny face gaming is a great place so dont bring that up (you got to know the player base on it). Plus if you read it you would see it was a problem with smart weld that caused the crash. But no I guess your right anything happens accidentally should be punished for it. and i dont know what the other one is. Mako gaming is a csgo surf server that shut down. I have never been banned on it. My recent application on lenny face gaming got denied because of one -vouch(he was demoted the one who gave a -) and everyone else was neutral. Dont just look at one thread. And 2 of those bans dont count. One was for promoting hacks the rest trolling and racism. I was hoping the thing with moat didnt get brought up but it did. I am on good terms with all those communities right now.(except the one idk cos idk what it is) Even for moat. I just need to wait is all a head admin was talking about to me. You also just bring up anything bad. Im currently manager of Hellspawn Gaming and helping to get that omto its feet and that i almost got admin and only got denied for one -vouch

(04-08-2019, 09:47 AM)Uta Wrote:
(04-08-2019, 09:41 AM)Prince Nicky La Flama Blanca Wrote:

Yeah, understandable I thought that report was dumb and the "I want a video apology" was ridiculous, but only brought it up since Nuru mentioned the necro incident. Other then that its pretty clear the ph community is against his unban.
Ok that part was a joke about the apology. Like im gonna get that out of anyone. Prince a warning that never expires is a punishment within its self as it would never go away and if you feel like giving me one more for some bullshit i would get banned. No I wasnt being a jerk. My post wasnt in mallice it was a joke that shouldnt have been made

(04-08-2019, 07:07 AM)Kasumi Wrote: I don’t believe that you are ready to be unbanned just yet. You are suppose to wait a while before making unban requests. You’ve also done other things that got you banned. So tell me what have you learned (not including the trolling part)

to listen to staff and to do what im told and not to argue with them. I should instead report them which I did recently and i get hated for in this thread for it. Like wtf am I supposed to do take it like a bitch?
You know what? Im gonna +1 this unban.
We will never truly know if Soul has changed for the better if we don't give em the chance. If it was up to me (which it obviously is not) you would get a unban with the stipulation that your next ban will be permanent with ABSOLUTELY NO CHANCE OF UNBAN IN THE FUTURE. If you "just want to have fun and play on an actual non toxic server where all the staff abuse and are toxic." then you need to understand that thats what most players want, a place to play that is fair and mostly non-toxic.

In the event that you do get unbanned, please dont make me regret this post.
I'll agree with Sember on this I'll +1 for unban. Dude said he changed let him prove it and he already said if he fucks up again community ban him. So just make that the stipulation last chance no more after this.