Hi Hi.
Welcome to the forums! ^_^
Disgusting, yet... So Immature... <3
[Image: GtgVcI8.jpg]
hello
[Image: J6yUs0g]
WELCOME LADY OWL
[Image: giphy_6.gif]
Hi your majesty, can I kill you on ph please so I don't get sent to the corner by my friend if I don't kill someone ;3
Thanks Queen Zoe!
Resigned Ph Trusted March 11th 2019 - February 12th 2020
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

“When someone loves you, the way they talk about you is different. You feel safe and comfortable.”

― Jess C. Scott
Finally Zoey on here.....and hopefully we don't spawn next to each other every time on PH as opposite teams. The owl knows me to well........I must hide from the owl queen and juke the nukes.....
[Image: sukuna-evil-laugh.gif]
[Image: YWj4Wn.gif]
Welcome to the forums Zoe
Welcome Gamer!
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
(04-08-2019, 10:58 PM)Mother Nuru. Wrote: ur grounded
hi welcome to forums thanks for all the playlists

That something I should have put in I'm the Playlist dealer.
[Image: tumblr_ppptzfUYlE1vqcg8uo1_500.png]
[Image: tumblr_pprwekc3kz1vqcg8uo1_400.jpg]
Thank you Abdel for the image
(04-09-2019, 07:09 PM)Ryuji Sakamoto Wrote: Finally Zoey on here.....and hopefully we don't spawn next to each other every time on PH as opposite teams. The owl knows me to well........I must hide from the owl queen and juke the nukes.....

The Owl will always find you and kill you <3
[Image: tumblr_ppptzfUYlE1vqcg8uo1_500.png]
[Image: tumblr_pprwekc3kz1vqcg8uo1_400.jpg]
Thank you Abdel for the image