Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
re?
after the 3 warnings for following can we make it kos its a big source for targeting and its annoying
[Image: q0SdkAI6QPaeF9Oi-uqjbA.png]

[Image: NcxeGyl-THSvKxgssH34Pg.png]
I thought this was kos in overtime
(03-16-2019, 06:40 PM)Mother Nuru. Wrote: I thought this was kos in overtime

It is however, Daegan desires it in which it's kosable before OT.

(03-16-2019, 05:42 PM)daeganislegit Wrote: after the 3 warnings for following can we make it kos its a big source for targeting and its annoying

Haven't we talked about this before.... I mean I guess +1?...
[Image: OGC.83a4f535e160188cc3ef3e7914124591?pid...n%2fbGQ%3d]
O̶n̶l̶y̶ ̶t̶r̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶s̶e̶l̶f̶
i have to say +1 as a lot of us have already said why we want it in many other posts
[Image: 4kcofo.jpg]thx fish[Image: Salsa_UwU.jpg]
This was discussed in Hani's topic. Essentially if you are being stalked, you can't play the game for the first 5 minutes unless you RDM the stalker.
[Image: ?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett...rbox=false]

Groovy
(03-16-2019, 10:30 PM)Cosmic Tortoise Wrote: This was discussed in Hani's topic.  Essentially if you are being stalked, you can't play the game for the first 5 minutes unless you RDM the stalker.

And just like Hani's thread, nothing will happen that actually addresses the problem.
and also just like my thread states
my ass is getting handed to me by specific individuals constantly stabbing or dance gunning me for the short time i get on now (bc i hate having to just accept my fate + map rotation = kill my soul.)
truly my favorite

but yeah its not going to happen lmao
Regarding targeting rule, it's all supposed to be handle by the staff. They're supposed to stop it from continuing, that's if there are staff online around then. I mean even if there isn't, you could record and upload the proof to us in player reports, then the staff can handle it and deal with it.

As for following rule to be kosable before overtime, I rather say no. I understand in your point of view its annoying. It happens to me or any female players / squeaker players on the server. Imagine someone saying 1, 2, 3 real quick without even a millisecond ahead and just instantly kill you. Or even with things like "1 Mississippi" and they just instantly kill you and claim that they already given 3 warnings but at different period of time. Like at 1 minute: 1 warning, the 3 minute mark, the second warning, lastly right before overtime, the last warning. Or someone claiming that you were following them and gave you 3 warnings for no reasons and just kills you.

That's why when I used to handle targeting/following rule is that if they're purposely doing that every round, obviously it's harassment and they should be punish with the right rule which is warn > kick > ban. But that was the old way of handling the players. I think we used to make it like an hour time-out ban and if they come back making it worse, its straight to one day. Like we gave you a chance... pretty much.

Anyways, :D I rather it's a no from me.
If you never seen me before, then ignore me. Just focus on your job.
If you need to know why I'm here when I don't play the server, just ask.
If you want to know why Nicol is Nicole, then its because Nicole is secretly Nicol.
I see a few problems with making following kosable after 3 warnings. First problem is it makes knifing people harder. Second problem is people will try to be twits and call kos on someone for being on the other side of the map going in the same direction as them. Last problem is there is going to be that one idiot who calls the warnings like a fucking auctioneer and kills someone before they even have time to turn around. If you call sus on someone for following. It still lets the other players know that whoever was following you probably killed you and was a T. These are just my thoughts.