Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Making ammends/drop tips here
Hey, so yes this is a post of a general sorry, I've been messing some things up big, like using staff as a threat rather than the appropriate, not. Childish "oh I'm telling mom on you" ways, and taking staffs job away by what I thought was helping but really I'm not needed and I'm probably causing a bit more harm and making things more hectic, but I'd like to say I'm sorry for any messes, drama, and overall dicketry I might have before. Also while your here I'd like you to drop a tip on how I could better myself or even an inspirational quote(no trolls or disrespectful quotes)and just overall I'm trying to make myself good for this community and here's my start.
(02-22-2017, 10:29 PM)[pink]Cocoa | CrossHares Wrote: no trolls or disrespectful quotes
good luck
[Image: laXmwYH.gif]
are you drunk?
*Inserts Russ's hitler quote.*

Ahh..kidding coming to the forums, and requesting no trolling isn't the greatest idea. All I have to say is, don't push people with others rank/powers, and don't cling to people...REASON: It will make it seem like you are only wanting staff because of them etc even if you don't wish it to come off that way. (Learned from personal experience.)