Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unban request: Mr.Potato
Hey I’m Mr.Potato, I’m 19, and I never learned how to fucking read.

I first played Dinkleberg’s server on October 10th, 2014. Yep. I did not actually become involved with this community until May 4th of 2018. That’s when I started playing regularly and then soon joining the forums in July. 

I was first prop hunt staff, on my first application I got all ‘-1s’ and still got accepted, my biggest accomplishment in life. I was not a good team player then and I was arrogant and eventually resigned from the position. That’s when I migrated to TTT.

I definitely feel like TTT is the place for me no matter how many people wish I was banned from the server. They have a lot more of a dark sense of humor and that’s my kind of humor. 

Uhhh some more facts uhhh the first players I remember meeting on PH was HalfDemonLink and TheUltraFish. First players I remember meeting on TTT was Festive Fireball and Laced Xanax. Laced slayed me for coming on the server from PH as you can see in the signature. 

Also I’m pretty fuckin stupid when it comes to video games, not gunna lie. I have my intelligent moments but it usually happens on accident. Uh yeah that’s me. Also my anal is 3in wider because of Hani.
[Image: Garry_s-Mod-4_27_2019-3_48_35-PM_Trim-_2_.gif]
hawwo booli
[Image: giphy.gif]
(04-10-2019, 05:33 PM)Mr.Potato Wrote: They have a lot more of a dark sense of humor and that’s my kind of humor. 

i can confirm this is not true about the ttt server it is very family friendly and why i am viciously and unconsently muted and gagged frequently
Hello Mr.Potato. Reading your reason behind you resigning on Prop Hunt is understandable. TTT is more of your type of style while to as Prop Hunt being more of a "relaxing" and "non-competitive" game mode. Perhaps your job in TTT is less frustrating and a enjoyment for you rather on Prop Hunt Potato.

Anyways, I'm Midnight
hello
[Image: J6yUs0g]
I worked hard on this give me more attention
[Image: Garry_s-Mod-4_27_2019-3_48_35-PM_Trim-_2_.gif]
(04-10-2019, 05:47 PM)Midnight Wrote: Perhaps your job in TTT is less frustrating and a enjoyment for you rather on Prop Hunt

HAH
alright someone get the peeler thats it