Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New roles? Spice things up a bit?
I would enjoy rounds that have a 50/50 shot of a single player being Infected ( non-respawning variety ). Yogscast runs it and it isn't every round, but the panic it causes is quite enjoyable, giving Traitors as well a worry that they could be turned, a bit of fear.

This varies from the Special Round we currently have, which depending on map, can be rigged against or for infected dependent on cliff and building access. That type is the continual respawning.

Serial Killer does make a good possibility due to difficulty.

Other roles would complicate the server with our rules. Suvivalist for example would be confused by innocents as a Traitor due to lack of blue icon. Jester only encourages RDM. Phoenix can break a server map to never end.
[Image: ?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett...rbox=false]

Groovy
Someone suggested this before but I remember it was denied. It's probably somewhere around this section. But I personally say no because it'll just become DarkRP, I want it simple.
If you never seen me before, then ignore me. Just focus on your job.
If you need to know why I'm here when I don't play the server, just ask.
If you want to know why Nicol is Nicole, then its because Nicole is secretly Nicol.