hello trystan here
Ingame Name: TrystanStark

SteamID: STEAM_1:0:175175363

Who Banned You: Scoovie

Reason For Ban: Troll Group/ Toxic/ Harassment.

Length of Ban: Permaban

Reason for Mods to Unban: I was banned about 10 months ago, I played on here for a long time and had lots of good moments with the community. Towards the end of my time on here, I became a jerk and did things that were wrong and I was warned by the staff multiple times and I still messed up. I believe I have changed into a better person over the past 10 months. I would like a second chance if that is possible, thank you.

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): Maybe temp bans, I cant remember.

Other:
Trystan was apart of the trolling incident a while back. There have been measures taken for other people involved that could be used in this scenario as well. Maybe not the server, but reintroduce him into the forums and discord again. Then slowly into the server.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
I think its been long enough 1+ Blush

10 Month can change a person
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
+1 for discord and forum unban.
Hello Trystan, after careful deliberation Admins have decided now is not the time for you to return to the community, so you appeal has been Denied, for now.

We appreciate you attempting to appeal and want to believe have changed, so you can reappeal on 5/17/19. We just ask that you message an Admin to unban your main forum account to appeal. (I added you on steam... I think)