Why was I banned?
So I just got off the server after being banned and I think it's utterly ridiculous that I was treated this way.

I got into an argument with someone over GoT and it didn't go well. They explained to me that GoT is just incredibly boring, the dialogue was so droll and uneventful. He said he's not turned off by shows that are fairly dialogue heavy like Mad Men which he loved and thought the writing was phenomenal but he couldn’t for the life of him get past the monotony of all the sex and talks about “the kingdom” for hours on end.

I started screaming at him. He followed the story, he saw what kind of a person Ned Stark is, he saw what an asshole Joffrey and Jamie are, he saw that the first season has almost nothing to do with "sex" and "the kingdom" , he saw (spoiler alert) Ned Stark die, and he's still bored ?

I didn't grasp things about GoT until few seasons in, but I enjoyed every episode of it even the first episode when it was my first time viewing it even tho I only started watching it because it was popular, and I understand people who just don't like gore and violence or story driven wars but he said that he likes these things but still don't like GoT ?

I don't even think I want to be unbanned after that experience, but I'd like to know whether this behavior is tolerated.
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...POSTING--8