Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Midnight's Prop Hunt Suggestion
Hello everyone in the Prop Hunt community. As you may recognize me, its Midnight. Now, this is very first suggestion since I wanted to provide some few missing details in which the Prop Hunt server is missing. And no, its not another repetitive maps suggestion, I'm speaking about premium points, or donor points from what others calls it.

What about premium points? You know how much players begs other players for premium points and sent them to them and other regular players or staff stated they cannot simply trade premium points and waste their time giving valuable premium items so where they can sell them and actually gain them.  That's what I'm implying. Perhaps I'm trying to say is to either create it via Lua or get an add-on in where you can trade premium points, just as trading regular points for that matter.

Ideally, it can cause some issues in the pointshop unless its correctly programmed. I've never learn Lua, perhaps I should.

This is my small meaningless suggestion which may take into consideration by the higher staffs or the administrator. Thank you for your time reading.

EDIT: I have no clue if this is suggested in the past, but if this type of thread exist, then this is simply a reminder.

-Midnight
Dink doesn't want to mess with anything PS2 (which I'm assuming will need to be modified for this to work) related because the code is really complex and its no longer supported on the gmod store so i doubt he could get help with it from the creator if something goes south.
[Image: J6yUs0g]
PS2 sucks ass