Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Secondary server? Follow-up to last post
Would it be at all possible to have a secondary, addon-focused TTT server? Maybe rotate out the addons every so often, so that things remain fresh. It'd certainly make things interesting.

Not a whole lot of people play Murder or Deathrun, so instead of axe-ing one of them, maybe one could be converted?
We tried a secondary Vanilla server, and it didn't go well. The issue with making new servers is we need people to play on them, and really we don't have the playerbase for that.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
I don't think a second server is a good idea. If you're asking for a full-on add-on only server like moat or serious, then god no. They're hella laggy, it's like playing DarkRP. It looks nice and all but nah.
Vanilla servers aren't popular anymore, and Gmod is a dying game. I doubt having a secondary server will help.
If you never seen me before, then ignore me. Just focus on your job.
If you need to know why I'm here when I don't play the server, just ask.
If you want to know why Nicol is Nicole, then its because Nicole is secretly Nicol.
Just make a Jailbreak server of one of the dead servers instead. I’m quite positive that alot of ttt players would hop on JB as it kinda has the same vibes.
Greetings, 
Swartsy
(04-18-2019, 06:51 AM)soolee. Wrote: I don't think a second server is a good idea. If you're asking for a full-on add-on only server like moat or serious, then god no. They're hella laggy, it's like playing DarkRP. It looks nice and all but nah.
Vanilla servers aren't popular anymore, and Gmod is a dying game. I doubt having a secondary server will help.

Our server is already having issues I don't believe we need to primarily focus on a new server. I believe we all experience issues with running Gmod due to the addons. And again as Christian stated previously, we don't have the player base required in order to run both, it would be pointless just to have another server without players.
[Image: OGC.83a4f535e160188cc3ef3e7914124591?pid...n%2fbGQ%3d]
O̶n̶l̶y̶ ̶t̶r̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶s̶e̶l̶f̶
We need to focus on the servers we have now before work on a new server
[Image: giphy.gif]
would rather have the TTT server fixed before we go add another one or replace a server we already have only reason overflow works is cuz of how busy ph is
[Image: J6yUs0g]