Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Slayed for killing a Tbaitor
Offender's Name: Everyjuan

Offender's SteamID: 

Offender's Rank: Moderator

What They Did: Slayed Terror Crusader Sythe for shooting someone that was shooting/tbaiting on a rooftop what look like repeatedly after watching them for twenty seconds. Terror proceeded to explain why he shot this person and was told to go to the forums with it.

When They Did It: 1918 on Feburary 23 2017

Potential Witnesses: Everyjuan

Proof: 

Other:

(02-23-2017, 07:26 PM)Terror Crusader Sythe Wrote: Offender's Name: Everyjuan

Offender's SteamID: 

Offender's Rank: Moderator

What They Did: Slayed Terror Crusader Sythe for shooting someone that was shooting/tbaiting on a rooftop what look like repeatedly after watching them for twenty seconds. Terror proceeded to explain why he shot this person and was told to go to the forums with it. He left before I could get a steam ID.

When They Did It: 1918 on Feburary 23 2017

Potential Witnesses: Everyjuan

Proof: 

Other:
The  proof he posted clearly shows Juan abusing pls ban.
You probably should add actual evidence to your reports, we aren't just going to go off chat logs.

@Everyjuan has evidenced gathered up about your slay, he'll reply shortly.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
T baiting implies shooting towards people.  T baiting on a sniper map can also be inferred with a sniper rifle.  Please, tell me who he was sniping at with the mp7(machine pistol). Not pictured, manhacks that were present that he was obviously shooting.

And i told you take it to the forums because you also made the report against me after i explained to you over mic why you were slayed.(added screenshot for that)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Potential Witnesses: Everyjuan

you could at least put more effort into the report if you wanna be taken seriously
^^^ I deleted my post because i was waiting for @Everyjuan but ^^ to all said above.
I mean put something useful in the thread... screenshots...ect.
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.