Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Discord announcements
Could there be more announcement tabs on the discord for updates on how the servers are going? Like put stuff like “-removed so system” into the ttt section or “changed default map” and “added/removed these maps” just thought it would be cool and helpful.
That'd actually be a very favorable thing to add, mostly when things are added they're only told to people by admins or whoever managed to hear the changes (Because admins useless elite) it's good for the people to know what changes are made on the servers
Resigned Staff since 03-26-2018.
Admins know these things?

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
This would be a good idea and would be useful, so it’s possible. Should be noted that the Admins find out things when you guys do sometimes.
I used to try and use #announcements for changelogs, as did Moderate with DarkRP. It would be neat if we can pick something like this back up, but communication is key when it comes to something like this. Any new content that Dink adds would have to be notified to the Admins, so they can provide this sort of information to other players.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
Why have a channel that would never have any messages in it. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
the server gets updates?
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
(04-17-2019, 12:49 PM)Foxka Wrote: the server gets updates?

did u not see the amazing tab menu and the flawless new voting system? smh fake gamer
"Rue the day."
an unhealthy balance of skill and toxicity.
[Image: 4JZPSYV.png]
(04-17-2019, 06:19 PM)[HSS] RUETWOTHREES Wrote:
(04-17-2019, 12:49 PM)Foxka Wrote: the server gets updates?

did u not see the amazing tab menu and the flawless new voting system? smh fake gamer

He's just being a troll.
If you never seen me before, then ignore me. Just focus on your job.
If you need to know why I'm here when I don't play the server, just ask.
If you want to know why Nicol is Nicole, then its because Nicole is secretly Nicol.
(04-17-2019, 10:54 AM)MiniMe2001 Wrote: Could there be more announcement tabs on the discord for updates on how the servers are going? Like put stuff like “-removed so system” into the ttt section or “changed default map” and “added/removed these maps” just thought it would be cool and helpful.

This
Plus notify people on the forums too please since not everyone has discord.
Greetings, 
Swartsy