Unban Request (BlackSega)
Ingame Name: BlackSega

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:127630753

Who Banned You: Everyjuan

Reason For Ban: Rdm and leaf

Length of Ban: 23/02/17-02/03/17

Reason for Mods to Unban: I play the server a lot and am truly sorry for the rdm, it was wrong and will never do it again on the server.

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): No

Other:
Please understand that if you leave with a slay, you will be banned +1 Week per slay you leave with. If you have to leave, ask if it is ok with staff if you can leave. You should only ask if you have to get off (for example: Get ready for work, etc.) Something important along those lines.

@Everyjuan
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
I have no issue with an unban.
(02-23-2017, 07:37 PM)Christian Wrote: Please understand that if you leave with a slay, you will be banned +1 Week per slay you leave with. If you have to leave, ask if it is ok with staff if you can leave. You should only ask if you have to get off (for example: Get ready for work, etc.) Something important along those lines.

@Everyjuan

I'm sorry I didn't let anyone know that I had to get off, my computer shut off because I didn't have a charger and I use a Toshiba laptop, again, I will serve as many slays on the server that will justify for the rdm and the neglect to let staff know of my departure.

(02-23-2017, 07:40 PM)Everyjuan Wrote: I have no issue with an unban.

Thank you very much Everyjuan, sorry I didn't notify you, Its just that my computer died.
If your computer shutdown, this is understandable. I'll try and get an Admin to sign off on your appeal, you should be unbanned then.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
(02-23-2017, 07:52 PM)Christian Wrote: If your computer shutdown, this is understandable. I'll try and get an Admin to sign off on your appeal, you should be unbanned then.
Thank you very much. :) :D
Go ahead and unban him.
[Image: Untitled-1.jpg]
(02-23-2017, 08:09 PM)Scoovie Wrote: Go ahead and unban him.
Thank you guys, I look forward to seeing you all on TTT :D Heart
I'm on my way right now, my post will be edited when you're unbanned.

You've been unbanned, sorry for the inconvenience. Welcome back!

This can be locked.