advertising hacks btw
(04-19-2019, 03:53 PM)Summer Wrote: Ban him again

Let's not derail Unban Requests. If you're not going to add anything important to the discussion, then don't.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
Really, a perma? Maybe if he were actually hacking, but jokingly linking to a hacks website seems really extreme for a ban without warning first. Honestly reduce to 1 day at most if not a complete unban. If i tell someone to google "gmodhacks.com" as a meme would I get banned too? Probably not, even if the website could potentially be legit.

Just seems like an extreme response to a meme.
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
(04-18-2019, 07:11 PM)Tedgp908 > Wrote: To me the question isn’t of if he was breaking a rule, but was a permanent ban necessary. I feel this could have been solved with a mute or even a warning.

Agreed.
 The rules of this community are very unclear and you guys treat it as if you are professionals.
Decided on 2 day ban. We may put in a clause about avertising but it’s common sense and typically should fall under the general hacks category of perma. It’s not deniable the site that was given, but we believe there was no ill intent after reviewing. I’ll get on shortly and apply one day since this has already been a day waiting.

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon